TU Tabletop simulator sessions?

Hey, I don’t currently have much free time, but I’d love to join you guys for Tabletop one day :slight_smile:

Yeah, as far as I know, I’m not doing anything tomorrow, so I should be able to join. Downloaded a bunch of interesting looking games to try.

So. We’re currently +2, Bal is -4, Toxic is either -7 or -6, not sure.

Talked to my dude and we’re suggesting our 8 PM. That’d be 2 PM for Bal and, if Toxic shows up, 12 AM or 11 AM for him (again, not sure about the daylight saving time there). Also, I’m not sure how you guys have it with lunch, but we can move the schedule back a lot. As for moving it forward, we can probably go up to 9, but at that point we’ll only have about 2 hours max to play.

Alternatively, we could start playing next weekend.

Yeah, I probably can’t make it this weekend, a lot has been going on.

1 Like

I’m -5, not -4, so that was 1 PM here. I wasn’t even up yet. lol. I fell way into night shift the past couple days.

1 Like

So…?

“So…” what?

It’s weekend again. Was curious if you guys are still in.

Yeah, I’m still in.

So, what about this weekend? Are you guys up for it?

I’m going to the movies today but should be available around 3 pm EDT (which is -4, just for reference). Tomorrow I’ll most likely be busy all day. Sunday, I should be good all day.

Ok, honestly, I don’t know if I’ll be joining. It’s been three weeks and I already moved onto other games. You guys can still play if you want to, but I’d rather spend my free time on games I still find fun.

Yeah, to be honest, I’ve been very distracted by games like Fallout, and recently, A hat in time, so I haven’t really been in the mood for tabletop sim. Sorry.