TU Pianer & Sheet Music Pack

Greetings fellow Tower Uniter’s!

As some of you may already know, Reimu made a ‘Pianer’ program for Gmod Tower that allowed anyone to play like a master pianist.

I have searched far and wide (eg: GMT Piano Lessons Sharing Thread) to gather up 750 different files that can be played with the TU Pianer. I did not gather songs that were included as pictures, but all songs written in plain-text have been transcribed and saved.

TU Pianer:
This program is free and available to the public from her DropBox that is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/slunfh1hqlo099x/AACu_MbZI8-XVJXt_rXgIu1Aa?dl=0

Make sure you download the “TU Pianer” - The other programs are designed for use in Gmod Tower, which is no longer available (and therefore unnecessary).

Note: There is a new Piano playing program being developed by @Matias . You can find his program here in this thread: Piano player

Keep in mind however, the sheet music included in this pack is not properly formatted for his Pianer. The Delay’s still need to be added in.

Sheet Music:
Not all songs are perfectly labeled, with some missing authors. Also, some songs might not play perfect. I was not able to personally check all 750 songs, but can confirm at least 700 are working perfectly. The majority of sheet music included here will work amazingly well with the right timing setup.

Credit for many of these songs go to Kite, Mawfeen, Shiyro, and to all other contributors that I have missed. Thank you all for posting these songs, this pack couldn’t have happened without all of you!

Without further ado, you can download all of the sheet music here: Download Link

I hope you all can find this useful. Now we can all play like Chopin, J.S. Bach, Joplin, and beyond!

14 Likes

All these programs allow me to look like a professional piano player

10/10

3 Likes

Nice, so i’ll be playing piano in somes condos now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For some reason i cannot get this program to work. Im sitting at my piano, Running the program with a song and it says playing. It also shows the keys its playing on tupianer but it does nothing ingame.

Cool

I was able to download the songs ok, but the link to the main program is disabled.
Could you please upload the TU Pianer to another site? The dropbox link for the TU Pianer has been disabled.

That’ll happen when you necro a year old post.

1 Like

PLS UPDATE TU Pianer LINK

Ugh cant download… says u hit ur daily limit

This thread was made almost a year and a half ago. He’s probably not even supporting it anymore

1 Like

I just want to point out that the TU pianer is made by Reimu, who is also the owner of the dropbox OP is linking to.
Therefore, Reimu must have removed the TU pianer from their dropbox, which OP, if they wanted to, cannot do anything about. Unless, of cause, some one were to reupload the program somewhere.
But without permission from Reimu, that would be disrespectful as there must be a reason it was taken down in the first place.

I can add that I am still maintaining and improving my autoplayer over at my thread. However, it is not as easy to use as TU pianer and can, as of now, not load midi files.

I just recently made it able to support black notes, which we have tried to do for about a year now. So now we will be able to automate the full potential of the piano :wink:

1 Like

I would rather learn than have a program do the work.
Cool idea though, let’s shitty piano players not play the piano while a program makes it look like they know something when in reality, they don’t.

Well, the reason people might use a program is not just because they are “shitty piano players”. Maybe they just don’t have the time to learn a song, or how to use their keyboard to play on a virtual piano. Of cause, some may use it simply because it’s easier to press one button to play a song than every button IN the song :stuck_out_tongue: But that’s the freedom of choice. With tools like these, everyone can enjoy something they might not have enjoyed without it, and that’s what matters to me.

3 Likes

Just want to point out that the TU Pianer was uploaded on mega by Reimu which you can find the link by going to her steam profile which I currently don’t have I’ll edit this post once I find it again since history cleared itself or someone else posts either the mega link or her steam profile

Here is the mega link :wink:

1 Like

Greetings everybody!

A few people have asked me to repost this, but I haven’t been on much so I only just now realized it. Sorry about that everyone! Hopefully you were all able to find the alternate link Matias provided via Mega.

Just in case it goes down again: I have reuploaded Reimu’s TUPianer to Dropbox, together with the sheet music collection. If Reimu does not want me sharing this, I will remove this immediately without question. But I am guessing the hosting just took it down because it had bandwidth issues. So it may be nice to have another backup just in case this happens again.

It just sends keystrokes so I imagine it should work fine. But I cannot confirm whether or not it still works. It’s fairly old though so I wouldn’t expect any support from Reimu on this any time soon. :wink:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/16zs5ml7eigabj2/ReimusTUPianer%28WithOmniSheetMusicCollection%29.7z?dl=0

2 Likes