Tower Unite's Mystery

There is a tunnel under the tower that i am sure that many of you know about. Although there are threads about it, not much has been said about it. For those of you who dont know what im talking about, Here is a pic of the tunnel.

What is this tunnel and why is it in the game, i dont know. Here is some things we do know…

1. The tunnel has been in the game since closed alpha. There has been a few threads about it that im sure the developers have seen. I reported it a few updates back along with a few out of the map glitches i found, and the holes got patched. The tunnel did not get removed or modified.

2. You can get inside a box that the tunnel is located in using a tiny potion. There is just enough space. I think the devs did this intentionally so players can discover the tunnel of they get under the map. If the devs didn’t want us seeing this, wouldn’t they close the box so you cant get in with a tiny potion?

3. Textures for what we think is this tunnel have been found with the name of “…secret…” further suggesting it is a secret. The textures for the tunnel are also unique to the tunnel. We cant find them anywhere else.

4. There are no teleporters inside the tunnel. We got in before the potion patch (and we can still get in using it) and we didn’t get teleported, just stuck.

5. Where the door meets the tunnel it looks like it was broken down with a sledge hammer or blown up. i think this is the entrance to some underground business or condo that might be making its way into tower unite in the future.

Id love to hear your thoughts on the topic, And please don’t keep us in the dark for long Mac, im dying to see what this is.

3 Likes

Doesn’t look like anything to me.

35 Likes

Doesn’t lo-
goddamit

5 Likes

Look its confirmed Project 39 guys.

(This is just a meme, I messed with the link xD)

8 Likes

Doesn’t look like anything to me…

1 Like

Doesn’t look like a stale meme to me.

11 Likes

Hodor

1 Like

Doesn’t look like diddly-darn anything to me, youngsters.

7 Likes

I think Caboose is blind

4 Likes

Doesn’t look like anything to me.

1 Like

Oh you silly people, look away from the glaringly obvious secret door that’s so very obviously not secret anymore and look for the real secret it’s distracting from! Bloody amateurs…

3 Likes

Someone on the forums: Hey everyone wtf is this secret thing??!!!
The entire forums and TU devs: DOESNT LOOK LIKE ANYTHING TO ME

8 Likes

These guys are bought by devs, and devs want to keep this stuff in secret, because on the other side of the door there is Half-Life 3 steam code.

Its obviously the door that will lead to a lobby 1 remake.i wish

Everyone assumes that a door has to lead somewhere. It’s what society has instilled within us. It’s what the media drills into our heads. It’s what our parents and religions indoctrinate in us. Because of this, we view doors that lead to places as normal. But let me ask you something…

Why can’t a door lead nowhere? Must a door be constrained to be only what we expect of it? Must it conform to social expectations? Who are we to tell each and every door what it can and cannot have on either side of it? IS THIS NOT A FREE COUNTRY?!? We live in an age of unparalleled freedom! People talk freely about topics that were previously social taboo! We encourage innovation and new ideas! Can a door not to as a door pleases? I DARESAY IT SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO WHATEVER IT DESIRES! If that door wishes to exist only at the dead end of a hallway, then who are we to expect a secret behind it? We preach open mindedness, and yet we cannot accept a perpetually closed door! It is time to accept a new kind of door, one that leads nowhere at all!

We have only speculated what lay behind the door, but the true secret is that the door wanted to be our friend all along.

6 Likes

I read this in an epic motivational speaker voice and it was deep as fuck. #doorlivesmatter

5 Likes

What if the door is just a red herring to the REAL SECRETS?

1 Like

What if beyond that door is…
another door

1 Like
10 Likes
4 Likes