Tower maps made by players

(I’m posting this for my friend, he asked me to post this here for him because he doesn’t have an account and he’s not very good at english.)

I heard that Tower Unite will have workshop support and I imagine that players will be able to create their own content or maps. I think it would be a good idea if a map which is very well made and liked by many other players be a part of the official Tower Unite for a couple of weeks or days. That would make more players join and test the new maps (and maybe if they like it a lot, keep it forever in-game, giving the creator some reward, like a trophy or something).
Or make something more special, making events on special occasions/holidays (like halloween, christmas and such) and players would make their map which the winner would have his map playable by everyone.

I think it would be a good idea, it would interact more with Tower players, >unite< them more… haha… ha… :confounded:
Thank you <3 :smile:

3 Likes

It’s a good idea. So good, in fact, that it’s already been suggested a couple of times…

But hey, if this post means anything it’s that having community maps on official servers is an idea most people want. Besides, those topics are really old; I’d be fine with sparking a discussion here rather than trying to revive a dead thread. I still stand by my opinion that this is a good idea.

1 Like

Oh, sorry then
But i’m happy more people want that