Too many items? (Inventory bug)

I bought a lot of kitchen knives… like a lot (between 20k-30k) because I didn’t know what to do of my Units, and I wanted to know if it would break the game at some point.

At around 28 000+ items in my inventory, while I was buying kitchen knives and did “Checkout”, I got an infinite spin on the “Transaction In Progress” message, so I closed the game. When I came back, my inventory in the game was empty, and any item I would buy would not be shown there, BUT I could still see my entire Tower Unite inventory on Steam.

One week or two after (currently), the Tower Unite inventory section on my Steam profile isn’t there anymore, and still can’t see the items in the game as well. I don’t know if my inventory got deactivated because of my knife addiction or I really broke it.

5 Likes

That’s one solid knife collection.

2 Likes

If only I had a better pastime… :disappointed:

1 Like

Im guessing the never ending transaction is just the server hanging up on you.
Anyway since you stopped the transaction before it finished it will have been cancelled and any items you have tried to buy wont be bought, and any units you have spent on said transaction wont be used.

Although i have no idea why you wouldn’t be able to find the tower unite section in your steam inventory, that is beyond me.

1 Like

I will wait and see if it will get fixed someday I guess… Thanks for the answer :grinning: