The PT-TOS ...REWRITTEN

A few weeks ago, I made a suggestion for the TUs computer (Based off the Mac in GMT)
But, it was poorly written and too basic, so here’s a rewrite.

Parts:

1. Design

1. Main Programs

1. Other programs

1. Extras

Part 1: Design

The computer itself looks like the TU logo. Biggest tower has a power button. The smaller one is just plain. and the small one is a cd player. It comes with a monitor.

Cost: Around 35K

Part 2: Main Programs

1. Foohnet Media Player: A normal media player that Other media players use

2)Tower Express: I dont have an idea for this. (Ignores sales and discounts)

3)Image Browser: Functions like canvases

4)Host game: Quickly host a game without going to the main menu. When hosting, all condo guests will be invited (optional)

1. MiniGames: Play some typin’ derby … in 16-bit, and all the other. _When starting, The same pop-up used in plaza appear_s.

Part 3: Other programs

I want these to be kinda like The Windows93 Parody

Suggest these yourselves. I’ll eventually edit the post to add the best suggestions here.

Part 4:Extras

Getting the ideas for this took away my sleep. I didnt sleep for almost the entire night.
-said I

Well, thanks for reading.

If you dont like some of these parts, tell why. cya

And here I thought you were about to rewrite the entire Pixeltail Terms of Service. Phew.

I think this is a good idea in theory, but I just can’t see joining your condo to host a gameworld from a media player. That’s about it, everything else looks pretty good in my book.

8 Likes

The computer interface would be cool if it added a lot of terminal functions for other misc booths around the lobby. What would really make it worth while is if they added a computer only game or two that had “LAN” capabilities.

The “TOS” in the name is an inside joke…kinda