Suggestion/vote: Bringing back the Lobby 2 waterslide

Vote: Want the waterslide back? (maybe placed on the side of the coaster, or some other way remaking it)

• Yes, i would love to see it again.
  • Thanks but no, i’m fine.

0 voters

• GMTower

Yes

No, it was even more pointless than the Ferris wheel

you could argue that there’s a lot of pointless things in the lobby, but I like to think that they add in some nice detail.

2 Likes

the more pointless stuff they add the worse IMO
we already have the rollercoaster and the wheel

I miss having fun at the pool with my friends, bouncing towards each other in a floatie. Just relaxing at the beach pool.

2 Likes

I miss the tropical feelin’ and just marvelling at how it’s literally a waterslide over the beach

It’d be a great thing to go in one of the sides of the beaches where there’s just sand, rocks and foliage.

2 Likes

We want to create a new pool area that is more expansive than the old one.

13 Likes

huh, the picture has a lighthouse and a tall building, i don’t think those were in lobby 2 (at least not in later versions)

also i loved going down the waterslide and swimming in that pool, altough the tubes that aren’t in tu (yet) did make it have a use

o @Matt sweet, with the tropical feeling? Like @kakkiphu said? I am really excited for a pool like lobby 2 with waterslides

I found a picture on indiegogo, if you look closely on the left you see the waterslide, why did they remove this?

because they had other, more engaging stuff to put there

2 Likes

Another image, lets hope they might add it again

1 Like

it was definitly in-game once

1 Like

I see, why is it removed? I love the waterslide

Wasn’t the roller coaster a stretch goal?

They replaced it with the coaster, which should be pretty similar IMO.

Also, so it continues to the forums, gg.

1 Like

Well, they can maybe place it on the side of the coaster or somewhere else

I think the coaster can just replace it… same idea, (slightly) different form… I mean if they were to add it, wouldn’t it be almost the same thing as a coaster??

1 Like

the waterslide in gmt had the rubber tubes that you could control a bit yourself, and when you went out of the slide you could control the tubes in the pools and even move them around the beach

i don’t think you will be able to do that with rollercoaster cars

2 Likes

Well i’m sure they can fix that issue, i just miss the tropical feeling. With rocks, palms, sand. And i loved going down the slide.