Some Frightening Suggestions For Halloween

I wanted to share some spooky suggestions since the spookiest time of the year starts in just a week, and also that the description for Update 0.3.7.0 is “Halloween. Spooky!”

• Some Halloween-Themed Events in the Future - It would be cool to get an event where you got to trick or treat by talking to shop owners and NPCs around the map and they gave you candies that you could place down in your condo. Maybe you would get more candies from people if your costume was spooky enough.

• More Halloween-Themed Player Models - I think more Halloween player models would be nice. I suggest a dancing skeleton, zombie, and witch player model.

• Halloween-Themed Guns/Pets - I would like a spider web gun (it would work like a can of silly string, but spider webs) and maybe a halloween colored confetti gun. Also a mummy/skeleton cat/dog pet would be cool.

• Halloween-Themed Furniture - I would love to have a resizable spider web item, furniture that looks like you would find it in a haunted house, and floating candles.

Which of these things would you like to see in Tower Unite?

• Halloween-Themed Events
  • More Halloween-Themed Player Models
  • Halloween-Themed Guns/Pets
  • Halloween-Themed Furniture

0 voters

yes

I am definitely planning Halloween Events, so you can cross that one off.

As for items…

12 Likes