Remove the loading screens from video blackjack

I used to enjoy playing the game rapidly, but now these forced loads completely kill the pace of the game for me, and not to mention, if I want a slower paced game it would be more profitable to pick any of the other machines available. I hope you will consider removing the unnecessary blackjack loading screens to return the game to it’s original pacing.

You seem to nitpick everything in TU.

3 Likes

Not really, mechanics are not exempt from improvement.

The loading screens got put in since people made extreme profit by just spamming stand.

4 Likes

I’m gonna play the devil’s advocate here.
I support the loading screen, because I don’t like Blackjack spamming, and I feel like Blackjack wasn’t intended to work like that. It’s supposed to be a game you play, not a keyboard-powered unit printer.

3 Likes

Fair enough, I’d argue though that the nerf is a bit too harsh considering the profit that can be earned now is significantly hindered, and that if the loading screen is to stay in, maybe an increase in payout is in order to allow the profit earned to compete a bit more closely with the other machines. Right now it doesn’t feel like a viable money maker when compared to other machines, not to mention it feels slower paced when compared to other machines.