Preview of my semi-built underwater condo (Need ideas)

A quick look at what I’ve got already

So recently I cashed in all of my money for the underwater condo because I loved how much space and how amazing the condo looked. So to justify the purchase I’ve been trying to make my condo look presentable and unique. However I have almost no clue as to what to make the rooms around.

So far the only things I know I’m going to do / have done is -

Main Condo Basmenet - Party Hangout Room (Finished)
Satellite #2 - Concert Hall / Music Room (Finished, shown in imgur link)
Satellite #3 - Art Gallery (Finished, shown in imgur link)

So yeah not even close to half the condo is planned or even done, that’s why I’m here asking y’all for inspiration and ideas as what to fill the rest of the condos with or how to theme a room. I will have a list of rooms below with the suggestions anybody gives me. Thank you for reading.

Surface -
Main Condo Floor 2 Lobby -
Main Condo Floor 2 Side Rooms -
Main Condo Floor 1 Lobby -
Main Condo Floor 1 Side Rooms -
Satellite Condo #1 - “fancy restaurant + dining setting” - Shilliam_Wakesphere
Satellite Condo #4 - “wine cellar, and an area where guests can sit and have a wine tasting” - Cakemagic
Underwater Area - “Divers, Sea Creatures, and/or merpeople” - Agent2583

10 Likes

It’s weird seeing canvases used for actual paintings.

4 Likes

I’d say you should have a wine cellar, and an area where guests can sit and have a wine tasting.

1 Like

For the underwater outside, I think you should have divers, sea creatures and/or merpeople.
Hey, it’s what I got in my underwater condo.

1 Like

Plus a really fancy restaurant + dining setting in one of the satellites? Maybe even an underwater hotel!

1 Like

That’s a pretty good looking condo so far!

As for ideas: one of the smaller areas could be an office space for all of your soulless corporate slaves employees.

1 Like