Pixeltail Games Shop?

Hey Pixeltail Games. I’ve been seeing some pictures of Tower Unite CD case. I can show you a photo of it

When i saw this photo i thought if you could make a shop and sell this and maybe some other stuff. (eg, Cat plushies from Planet Panic). If you do, i think this should be the link. (www.pixeltailgames.com/shop) It would be awesome for people who dont want to buy TU digitally. (Also, here’s a photo of the disc or what it could look like) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, @SOCKS made that box art and posted it here. Some good shit.

Hi there!

Glad you like the box art!

When I made the art I released it under the Creative Commons Licence - Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND)

This means that users of this forum, or anyone else is allowed to download and share the box artwork, as long as they credit the original creator, me. It also means that they aren’t allowed to modify the artwork in any way, and you aren’t allowed to use it commercially.

You can read more about Creative Commons here - https://creativecommons.org/licenses/

I’m glad the artwork has inspired you to make this suggestion! I also hope down the line that the developers will be able to create some physical merch to sell!

Hope this helps.
Zox

3 Likes