Pixeltail Games Meme Dictionary

Our goal in this thread is to collect all memes we made about TU or this forum. Here’s some of the ones I already picked up:

CHALLENGE MELON

new moon with face

Dramatic Rob

Dang, nice shoes!

Tower Untie

mack

SATANIC RITUALS

Catsack Clicker

Water

robber doggo

There are more memes I didn’t include, but you can add new entries and add images to already existing entries! So, go ahead, memer!

also note these images are not mine, I found them posted from various users while searching the forum for fitting images.

17 Likes

Classic TU Memes I love it!

1 Like

My melon meme is the dankest meme :sunglasses:

1 Like

PS Home

1 Like

Wait a minute… I’ve created a meme… WHAT HAVE I BECOME?! :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

no? ok…

1 Like

Hey! I made most of those!?!

1 Like

Speaking of nice shoes, I’ve not noticed the notifications being used since forever.

1 Like

Also just a notice, incase any new meme should arise on these forums about one of our games or the forums, I will update the OP. But this is actually a wiki, anyone can add stuff to it. Still thinking about making it a wiki or just keeping it an always-keep-up-to-date board for myself. But it’s a wiki atm.

1 Like

Alright, so, just a notice, I added the Catsack Clicker to it! Enjoy watching the OP getting bigger and bigger!

I wondered why the “Dang Nice shoes!” screenshot looked so familiar http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=568465066

I’m proud to say that i have made water a meme.
It’s not every day you get to say that.
https://static.pexels.com/photos/6644/sea-water-ocean-waves.jpg
This is a rare meme, only found on one forum, hydration and health will come to you, but only if you post: “thank you almighty water,” in the next 5 minutes

1 Like

Yes, it gotta be a bump, I apologize. Can’t edit the OP for whatever reason. (why can’t we edit old posts?)

29k spoons

1 Like

What about the snowiness percentile, LC Deus vult, Birb, the office chair man?

2 Likes

I haven’t updated this thread in a while so I could add all of those.