Party Plaza

Yes :smile: Next i will finish the funhouse, then the adventure world and horror land. I have few more ideas for this worlds.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone :smiley:

I’ve been meaning to ask, that one clock is functional right? How did you manage to do that?

Also how the fuck did you do everything else

2 Likes

This is great
Also how long did it take to get all (or probbably make from scratch) the images for those canvasses, the dedication man

2 Likes

Lovely stuff man. I love projects like this & we definitely need more condos like this in the community. Pure creativity.

Thank you for the inspiration :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes this digital clock on the second picture is functional, you see your own pc time. Here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G-A9wp5ppk And a forum post: Laser Projector Digital Clock

2 Likes

Very, very long. Most images are edited with paint.net. 406 images uploaded for this condo. Alone the soccer field needs 66 images. It’s one image split in 66 parts

3 Likes

Impresive

1 Like

Fun House Update: Punching bags move through fans now. New sci-fi room and labyrinth room added. Starting to build the lego room. 2 more rooms are planned: A mystery laser room with invisible paths and a trampoline way room.

11 Likes

I still haven’t visited and i badly want to now

2 Likes

Dude, ikr? Fuck, this looks so awesome.

3 Likes

You can add me on steam. Then it’s easier to find this condo :wink: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991265287/

Party Building Update:

Added a map from the party building at the entrance:

Better grid textures and new lights on the basketball machines:

Fun House Update:

New queue:

Lego room finished:

Mysterious laser room with invisible paths finished:

Starting to build the trampoline way room. This is the last room, then is the fun house 100% finished:

8 Likes

That is insane my dude! I have to join sometime

1 Like

Fun House Update:

Trampoline way room finished >>> fun house 100% finished now :smiley:

11 Likes

I have no words, this is one of the most amazing creations in a video game I have ever seen.

1 Like

This is still probably my favourite condo and it only gets better every time you post an update :smiley:

Out of curiosity, what will you be working on next?

1 Like

I will make a little break and farm some money. I think i will build the adventure world as next but not for sure.

Currently planed for adventure world:

Attractions:

• giant climbing wall
  • rafting tour
  • bumper boats (like bumper cars)
  • a pyramid with puzzles
  • fireworks show
  • a minigame with snowballs

Locations:

• jungle
  • desert with a pyramid
  • snowy christmassworld

Currently planed for horror land:

Attractions:

• labyrinth
  • bouncy castle
  • haunted house

Locations:

• horror forest (damn i need much fog machines for this xD)
  • a big bridge from the forest to the haunted house (the house is on a mountain)
6 Likes

Sounds awesome, can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

Are you not lagging?