Party Plaza

Welcome to my party plaza :slight_smile: Over 9000 props and over 11.000.000 units cost me this condo and it’s still not finished yet. But here is the progress so far:

44 Likes

okay so like, i’ve seen some preeeetty neat condos in my time here.

but this one takes the cake, very nicely done my good sir!

2 Likes

Another condo I wish I could visit IRL!

Can’t wait until we get functional chess boards. I’m totally taking your idea from this and making my own chess room. :yum:

2 Likes

nice, would definitly visit

1 Like

When someone is insanely more creative than me

7 Likes

w h a t

6 Likes

Yes, functional chess boards please :open_mouth:

Yes :smile: Next i will finish the funhouse, then the adventure world and horror land. I have few more ideas for this worlds.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone :smiley:

I’ve been meaning to ask, that one clock is functional right? How did you manage to do that?

Also how the fuck did you do everything else

2 Likes

This is great
Also how long did it take to get all (or probbably make from scratch) the images for those canvasses, the dedication man

2 Likes

Lovely stuff man. I love projects like this & we definitely need more condos like this in the community. Pure creativity.

Thank you for the inspiration :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes this digital clock on the second picture is functional, you see your own pc time. Here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G-A9wp5ppk And a forum post: Laser Projector Digital Clock

2 Likes

Very, very long. Most images are edited with paint.net. 406 images uploaded for this condo. Alone the soccer field needs 66 images. It’s one image split in 66 parts

3 Likes

Impresive

1 Like

Fun House Update: Punching bags move through fans now. New sci-fi room and labyrinth room added. Starting to build the lego room. 2 more rooms are planned: A mystery laser room with invisible paths and a trampoline way room.

11 Likes

I still haven’t visited and i badly want to now

2 Likes

Dude, ikr? Fuck, this looks so awesome.

3 Likes

You can add me on steam. Then it’s easier to find this condo :wink: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991265287/

Party Building Update:

Added a map from the party building at the entrance:

Better grid textures and new lights on the basketball machines:

Fun House Update:

New queue:

Lego room finished:

Mysterious laser room with invisible paths finished:

Starting to build the trampoline way room. This is the last room, then is the fun house 100% finished:

8 Likes