Next update for the soundtrack?

Come on guys, I really don’t wanna have to pirate Khromidro :’(

Not that I would :smile:

1 Like

If you still got the old Gmod Tower files you could just extract the songs from there.

Or use one of these.

Wrong game, I mean the TU version.

1 Like

Im guessing you could try and go into the game files and extract what you need, but i haven’t the foggiest idea of where they would be and how to get them out.

And as for the title:
The trello doesnt seem to have info about when the next update for it will be, there is only known issues tab:
https://trello.com/c/fQOa5105/231-ball-race-general-improvements-known-issu

Believe me, I’ve tried.
Opening a UE4 project with any of TU’s .uasset files causes it to crash on startup.

1 Like

Ill see if i can find a way to make it work when i get home from work.

The song in the TU version of Khromidro is an entirely different song, though, so that really doesn’t solve anything.

There is a tool called UE Viewer, but I wouldn’t use that to get files out of TU. Kinda defeats the purpose of the soundtrack, and it’s prob a EULA violation.

You travelled too far into the future with your time machine, you need to go back abit if you wanna say it first.

I saw that. Wasn’t trying to be first. Was just expanding upon what he said. He just said that he meant the TU version. I just wasn’t sure if you didn’t know they were 2 different songs.

Not exactly expanding much on what he said to be honest, but i can guarantee you that i never really got to play ballrace because i got shiternet, so i sadly never managed to play many minigame sessions since i didnt wanna wait half the session before i was actually connected.

Eh. I’m tired. Haven’t been up long. Cut me some slack. lol

In my opinion, if OP purchased the soundtrack and it isn’t getting updated, there’s nothing wrong with him extracting the files directly.
I’m not sure that’s even possible, however. UE uses a weird format to save its files.

I recommend taking naps, they work great to be honest.

Anyway @Originope im curious, why do you want the Khromidro music from TU?

Why else would he want it, to listen to it duh

It’s definitely possible. Someone on the discord once extracted some of the sound effect and music files from Virus and seemed to have no problem. I guess as long as the files aren’t being used other than for just listening to it should be fine, so yeh.

Or putting it in an animation on newgrounds, or in a youtube video, or in a movie, or put it in a different game.
There’s like a gajillion things you could do with that song, you could even put it as your ringtone

Again the reason you do all those things is to listen to the music

If you’re doing any of those things solely to listen to the music, then you’re doing it wrong. I watch videos for the video content, the music is just a bonus. I play games for the story and gameplay, again the music is just a bonus. As for ringtones, yeah, you’ve got a point there at least.

Adding a song from a game into a flash animation just to listen to it instead of say double clicking on it while it’s on your desktop…
Ok, im just gonna let you think about that reasoning.