[New Upgrade Store] GameWorld Upgrade Suggestion

As a lot of you know, the tower outfitter will be replaced by Upgrade, a store where stuff of the gameworlds will be purchasable, this topic is to give your suggestion about What upgrade for What gameworld could be done :3 I’ll also post below the existing ones so we can list confirmed upgrades and pending

BallRace:
-Ball Style/Shape

Minigolf:
-Hats [Done]
-Full ball cosmetic, as in, replacing the whole ball but can be like a hat (as in, steady and wiggle on sides)
. . . . •Cat golf ball
. . . . •Dog golf ball
. . . . •Fruit golf ball
-Trails

SlaughterDay Night Live:
-Weapons
-Sound Pack (suggested by Cakemagic)

Little Crusaders:
-Helmet Style/Skin
-Dragon scales Colour/Pattern

Accelerate:
(at this point we got a whole workshop)
-Paint Job
-Wheels and Tires
-Boost Trail (the effect of the boost power up)
-Stats tweaking vehicle part (suggested by theGoldenmotion)

Planet Panic:
-Cat and Dog alternative colour (maybe for custom pets too)
-Trails (again)

Virus:
-Infection flame colour
-Weapon Tracer Effect/Colour
-Weapon Skin (suggested by theGoldenmotion)

Horror Hills:
-Ghost color

Zombie Massacre:
-Sound Pack (suggested by Cakemagic)

This is pretty much what I can think for now, up to you suggesting in the comments

3 Likes

You know what would be pretty cool?
Purchasable gameworld mutators

@macdguy / @Matt Would you guys be able to provide what would already be available? If it doesn’t give away any spoilers or anything that is…

My suggestion is that every gameworld has a holiday theme limited item (Like with TF2/Pretty much every MMO)

actually Mutators are mostly for Unranked server so I’m not sure… well maybe, we never know :stuck_out_tongue:

mmmh~ not bad :3 like… by example, Easter gives easter eggs to replace the golfball or BalleRace ball, Or grenades in PvP heh

What?
Where did you get that information?

Wellll actually that’s how I see it yet I think I read that somewhere, maybe, I though that ranked gameworlds had to keep the normal gameplay and unranked can be modified

For Accelerate I would like there to be different vehicles and parts that perform differently. For an example one vehicle could have better off-road capabilities while another could have a higher chance to get better power ups.

For Zombie Massacre I would like you to be able to purchase different classes or at least modify existing classes. An example of a modifier would be that your character could perform better with melee weapons or regenerate their special equipment faster.

For Virus I would like you to be able to customize the appearance of your weapon in other words skins.

For SNDL and ZM, I think sound effect packs would be really neat. You could have different sound effect packs that might change how the player sounds, how the round music sounds, or how different weapons sound.

You could have a taunt pack for SNDL where your character says the stuff you can say in PVP battle in GMT. “Nuh-uh, Vanilla Coke is the best!” “I wonder what would happen if you lit a match in a room full of nitrogen…” “Holy morticians, this guy is dead!” and my favorite “Buttsauce”

Zombie Massacre might have a pack that replaces the zombie moaning with other sounds, like kittens mewing or people reciting speeches.

Actually, All classes are already available in Zombi-massacre and each already have their own specification, the the damage done with melee or firearm depend of the weapon itself (katana is faster than sledge hammer but not as powerfull, etc)

I noted down the rest of your ideas

Oh, so that’s where Upgrade is going? What’s happening to Tower Outfitters then?

All appearance based things to buy is going to be in the appearance editor. So when you go and customize your player, you can buy what you want without having to run around and find the shop.

Ah, cool.

I’m pretty sure those lines were voiced from the voice actor Rick Hunter A.K.A. Postal Dude. Also some lines from PVP Battle such as “HACKER” or the stealth box lines were from the half life mod Jaykin’ Bacon. Not that this is really related just thought I’d let you know.

1 Like

There could be an upgrade that you can buy for Minigolf that changes the model of your golf ball into a tiny Ball Race orb model that plays the BR orb movement sound and rolls when it moves, and the impact sound when it impacts something.

2 Likes

Having the infected flame color be customizable is kind of stupid, because some people see the green flame and know it’s infected, but if it were to be a different color, it could unbalance the game.

When else do you see fire in virus?

2 Likes

the thing is that survivors don’t glow, so it’s not unbalanced, when you see something burning and shining coming straight to you, you know you have to shoot even if a different colour is coming out of the corner of the corridor

Different colored Virus flames may confuse some new players. It would have to be made clear that they are simply cosmetic.

Another issue is the fact that all of the multicolored lights running around may distract some players. I suppose this isn’t all that important, seeing how if there’s a disco party of zombies making a beeline for you, you’re most likely just going to point your gun in that general direction, not try to pick out specific targets. But it might still be disorienting if there’s too many flashy rainbow lights.

Other than that, I’m fine with the idea. I love making everything that I own purple.

1 Like

what about if you use a mutator people can vote if they want it or not