New plaza's minigames ideas for arcade & nightclub

Hello everyone!

1. Pool tables (Billiards)

I was thinking about Pool Tables for nightclub, and also you can get them from catsacks for your condo.
Minigame where you can play against other players as poker table does.

Ofcourse if you get it for your condo from catsack, it will be like the Diamonds machine, just decoration.
Personaly I’ve made my own one out of canvas. But, I think this idea is much better.

1. DDR Machine (Dance Dance Revolution)

That can be added to Arcade area.

Basicly that will need to add Dance animations for skeleton & human models.

DDR is a dance pad game from Konami, where you have to press the arrows with your feet following what you see on the screen.
We can play this game with the “WASD” or “←↑↓ →” keys.

Actually I did my own DDR Machine at my condo’s roof, it looks dope & neat. People love it when they see it.

Remember to “Vote” if you aprove it!

I’m pretty sure the Pool Table is already planned though I can’t remember where I’ve seen it before now.

As for a rhythm style game I feel like I’ve definitely seen mention of something similar or at least seen it suggested before. I definitely hope we see some kind of rhythm game added to the arcade regardless of what style it is. Anything like DDR, Guitar Hero,Piano Keys will definitely have me addicted. Getting decent music for it might be a potential road block however.

1 Like

Dude that homemade DDR cabinet is awesome!

I know the pool table has been discussed, and I think it’s something they want to do. I also know that the devs have stated that, if the pool table is made, it will be a condo only activity due to the physics involved. I do not know if it is confirmed that the pool table will be added eventually or not (there’s no card on the Trello, at any rate).

2 Likes