New Condo Map: Underwater Home

I’m pretty sure there is I swear when I was watching the dev stream there was a little hatch in the corner of his view in the ocean.

1 Like

Also… This looks almost done on trello Hopefully it will be added to the next update.

1 Like

[ul][li]“Surface Platforms” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

:scream: look what i just found

Woah, the developers of a game put files of an upcoming feature to it??? It’s like it never happened before!!111!1!!

13 Likes

Doesn’t look like anything to me.

8 Likes

Also those are clearly empty, just there to serve as a spot holder… They are both 1 KB, likely totally empty and just names.

My system displays 0KB next to totally empty files. Put in just a minimal amount of bytes and it turns into 1KB. So your estimation of “likely totally empty” is most likely off and these files might contain minimal placeholder data that is technically not nothing.

I contributed vital correctional information to this conversation. This post was completely necessary. I feel good now.

1 Like

Yeah…totally justified and not at all pedantic :unamused:

Exactly! Glad we agree.

Can I go outside from this sea basement?
Then will water comein my condo?
plz tell me😇

You can go outside to the ocean floor. The airlock prevents flooding.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I just wanted to update everyone on the status of the map. The map is “done”, and has been “done” for about a week now. It is now in the testing and polishing phase, where issues with the map are being worked out and solved. I am working out some frame-rate issues caused by the lights inside the condos, as well as an issue with the swimming mechanic when you travel underwater. These issues should hopefully be fixed soon, and then the condo will be ready for you all to explore, decorate, and chill with your friends in.

Hang in there just a little longer. It’s getting close.

11 Likes

Thank You, I was just going to ask for some information. I want to sing Under The Sea with my partners… I mean… play basketball

No rush, still on the long journey of saving up for it myself. Definitely going to be my favourite condo from the looks of it!

The suspense is killing me, I won a jackpot the other day and I’m refusing to spend any of it until this comes out.

I think everyone is waiting on baited breath at this point. At least let us know how testing and bug fixing is going! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t really care
also underwater creatures spook the shit out of me

I would use the “holy shit we got a badass over here” meme but this isn’t 2009 soooo ill just say it

Holy shit we got a badass over here!

1 Like