New Condo Map: Classic Suite

Card

https://trello.com/c/MrNsLArl/224-new-condo-map-classic-suite

Description

This card has no description.

Attachments

19 Likes

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “New Condo Map: Lobby 1 Suite Remaster” to “New Condo Map: GMT Suite Remaster”.[/li][li]The attachment “upload 11/12/2016 at 11:39:38 PM.png” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

2 Likes

oh MY

Yes please starts drooling

2 Likes

o BOI

4 Likes

oh mAH

1 Like

OH MYYYHUDHGZEU

k I did it too now

I see that we’ll have a store to buy theses maps.
Any idea of the amount of units we will spend ?

Also, I’m ready to fully reset/selling my current condo just to build again my good old GMT Suite as i left it when Lobby 1 has been shut down.

This upcoming update will be my favorite, heh. :blush:

Nice, can’t wait to implement my old condo design to the new maps.

Given how much you can earn from minigames id assume the maps would cost some 5k each, or maybe they will vary based on their size, they could easily cost 10k.
We wont know until they are released.

That’s way too cheap IMO, would put it at 100k-500k

1 Like

Divide those prices by 2, please.

1 Like

Half a million… do you think im made of money?

Like seriously i doubt anyone would pay THAT much just for a different map.
Plus let’s not forget to gain that much money you would either have to gather
from gamemodes over the course of a week (by constantly playing the same gamemode) just to earn enough money to buy said maps, and if you are also messing around inbetween playing gamemodes you can easily look at around a months worth of time before you can scrape together the money needed to pay for a new condo map.

Id say the price range would seem more logical to be around 10k-50 we we really do have to go into the large numbers.

4 Likes

That’s overkill. Don’t forget that not everyone is a millionaire, and even millioniares won’t be willing to pay this much for a different map. Paid maps is a concept we never wanted anyways, so we will never be charged tons for condo layouts. Make the most expensive one 50k, MAYBE 100k, not more. You have to address that decorating the condos costs hundreds of thousands to a couple million units, which is already expensive.

1 Like

Not everyone is made of money.

[ul][li]Card was renamed from “New Condo Map: GMT Suite Remaster” to “New Condo Map: Classic Suite”.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

This is like the house in Life is Strange!!!

or, you know, the classic GMT suite? which is what it is?

4 Likes

In GMT, all of the condo upgrades combined were 100K.

Anyone know how the suite’s connection with the Plaza is gonna be? Like, is there gonna be a teleporter that takes you to several branches of apartments, like in GMT? I’d love to have nearby neighbors for that real social atmosphere. The current condo makes you feel so disconnected from everything.

1 Like

The condos will always be in separate servers.