New Condo Map: Art Studio

I am all for these smaller, more intimate condos. I am not super creative, so these appeal more to me :slight_smile:

[ul][li]“Ceiling” has been checked off on the “Photo/video room” checklist.[/li][li]“Big lights” has been checked off on the “Photo/video room” checklist.[/li][li]“Paper background” has been checked off on the “Photo/video room” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Ceiling” has been checked off on the “Lounge” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]“Walls” has been checked off on the “Photo/video room” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Is it going to be launched with the next update

[ul][li]The attachment “UE4Editor_2017-06-07_22-42-57.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Stop please Hype is killing me

Should rename these things to “pads” or something at this rate as were getting less and less actual condos and more just plain cool places.

Has this condo a door? (Like the Condo and Suite)

1 Like

Most likely yes.

May had said this once but doin it again [quote=“FancyCrow, post:7, topic:21709, full:true”]
I wonder if @Madmijk would implement an mini outdoor or somethings for the art studio condo in my opinion?It may be silly But, I was suggesting if there was another room that has people making big sculptures outside just if they want to making something big in the future.

I love how the art studio condo is looking so far, i just wanted to see if the details were necessary for the new condo.
[/quote]

The condo is very cheap so an outdoor doesn’t make sense

[ul][li]“Wall separating the audio and photo/video rooms” has been checked off on the “Lounge” checklist.[/li][li]“Walls” has been checked off on the “Audio room” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Sorry, that won’t happen. I don’t see where I could put it and how I could make it within my planned time. :no_mouth:

1 Like

[ul][li]The attachment “UE4Editor_2017-06-10_00-00-51.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

Is this condo coming out next week?

[ul][li]The attachment “UE4Editor_2017-06-10_00-07-04.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Next week might be a little early, but I do plan on finishing this quite soon.

4 Likes

Will the wood floor in the audio room be usable in any other condos?

Yes

2 Likes