New Condo Map: Art Studio

This is looking great so far!

1 Like

[ul][li]“Item: sound diffuser panel” has been checked off on the “Audio room” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Oh- How did i miss this!
I love it! I’ll be able to dump my work in this one nicely! :heart_eyes:

[ul][li]“Item: acoustic foam panel” has been checked off on the “Audio room” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

Wooo! More things I can’t afford!

1 Like

Dude it’s gonna be real cheap.
There’s like 3 rooms.
Edit: Just checked the items spreadsheet. It’s going to cost 15k
Here’s the spreadsheet if you’re interested https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16w6pd6VOuY5ptfdyd4e5a1DHXejgzeBVEPaOL3kIVEg/
Edit2: Electric Boogaloo There’s even a section for planned items and stuff. it’s real neat not many people know about it though…

3 Likes

Wooooo! Ultra affordable. Thank you sir.

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Everywhere else” has been added to the card.[/li][li]“Item: light panel on a stand” has been checked off on the “Photo/video room” checklist.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes

[ul][li]“Item: spot light on a stand” has been checked off on the “Photo/video room” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment “UE4Editor_2017-06-27_22-24-47.jpg” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

sicc furniture

[ul][li]“Add light switches, for real, don’t forget them again” has been checked off on the “Everywhere else” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named “Issues” has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

[ul][li]“Condo is completetly lit up when all the lights are off” has been checked off on the “Issues” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

[ul][li]Card has been closed.[/li][/ul]

7 Likes