Monthly Survey

The idea would be to have a monthly survey so developers know what most people would prefer seeing first. They would obviously choose between some ideas, not everything because it’s their game.

Like this?

1 Like

yes except simpler questions and more frequently, since that one was 1 year and 10 months ago

2 Likes

Ehh, I say we let the devs work on what they feel like working on. It’s their game and we don’t have to make its development feel like a chore. After all, they’re all pretty cool people working on Tower because they love to. (hence the non-existent microtransactions)
Then again, that attitude will probably reflect on the game’s popularity and player numbers, but I don’t think I’m the one supposed to worry about that.

… yes, I know my opinion on the matter made a 180° turn.

1 Like

I personally think we need a stacker tool, like you would hover over a side of an object and you can build another one of that same object (if you have one inside your inventory) with the same rotations and scale size

Go create that as a separate thread here in Suggestions

That’s why I said they should decide between 3 or 4 options. But it’s obviously their game.

In the past, the polls were meant to just gauge public interest. In the end they still made the final decision, but used the poll as a factor. For example, they chose to make Little Crusaders first even though Accelerate won because it was one of the most popular gameworlds and was infinitely easier to develop.

1 Like

It’s quite clear from the forums what people are most excited about and the devs always have the option of chucking polls out if they want some further feedback as they have done in the past. I trust in the direction the team are taking and obviously they have a much better understanding of how long things will take and what resources they have to distribute between projects. We already get an amazing amount of insight into the behind the scenes of Tower Unite development and the devs have shown that they are more than willing to respond and use the feedback given.

2 Likes