Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime error

I need help, I got the game, I have Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Runtime, but the game won’t run because of this error. THIS IS STUPID and SOMEONE HELP ME

Try searching the forums a bit. A lot of people have had this issue and a lot of them got it resolved.
Here’s a link to a more recent one I believe the had resolved it so try looking here.

1 Like

That user doesn’t even know what he did to fix it, all he did was take a break, uninstall 2015, restart, reinstall and bazinga it worked! the devs need to fix this glitch because people spent money on THEIR product so its THEIR responsibly to fix it.

Um no. Its not the Devs fault, its Microsoft fault for making win7 shitty so people will move to win10.

Then how come the game is so stupid, It cant pick up that I have this software which is NEEDED TO RUN THE GAME?!

1 Like

it’s really not the games fault like Peter literally just said.
Caboose didn’t know what to do.
But i’ll give my insight in to it. I updated from win7 to win10 and that fixed it.
It then worked.
There really isn’t much to it than try and try again since that’s what most people did til it worked.

1 Like

throwing a big fit over it isnt going to get your problem solved any faster
in fact itll make it much slower!

can you try being kind, nice and respectful my good sir

1 Like

I had the same problem with C++ and Windows update. The only thing that helped was installing manually 2-3 updates (i dont remember where i found them and which ones). After reinstalling the Win7 a while ago i couldn`t find that “fix”, so i moved to win10, so far no problems.