MAP - Ballrace: Prism

[ul][li]“When any level starts, there is a big delay before the camera is set to the player” has been checked off on the “Issues” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

Oh boy!

1 Like

My my, the rainbow shiny TV error seizure space rocks are coming -
To a Gameworld Port Near You.

Prism

SOMEWHERE.IN.2017

[ul][li]“Instanced static meshes don’t show baked light on LODs (supposedly fixed in… Unreal Engine 4.15. Ow.)” has been checked off on the “Issues” checklist.[/li][/ul]

6 Likes

:eyes:

11 Likes

[ul][li]“Playtest one last time” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

What Trello Doesn’t Want You To Know…

8 Likes

So close! I’m really excited for this map. It looks really fun and challenging.

Lol. GG Trello.

And now you will finally stop adding “one more testplaying” each week, right ? :thinking:

[ul][li]“Blocks that require a button push to appear are visible at level start for clients” has been checked off on the “Issues” checklist.[/li][/ul]

5 Likes

Any idea on the difficulty of this map?

I’m pretty sure the devs have stated that this map is rather hard, though exactly how hard we won’t really know until we can get our hands on it.

2 Likes

Awesome. Can’t wait!

On a live stream the devs played the map, and on the top right of the waiting for players screen the difficulty was very hard.

2 Likes

Ah, sweet! Finally, another map to test my abilities on! AYE!

I don’t know what’s more fun… Ball Race or IRL Ball Race.

[ul][li]“Playtest one more time” has been checked off on the “Checklist” checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Ok is it good to go for 0.3.0.0 or does it still has problem, and it will go to the next patch?
Sometimes it can happen.

A dev (I think Mac) said that this will be in 0.3.0.0.

2 Likes

I didn’t think I saw what he said either in the comments or in the stream.
Can I have a direct?