MAP - Ballrace: Prism

Madmijk for prez 2k16

1 Like

The map looks really good, and although its broken as fuck it sure is a good thing that the colour of the bowling ball on top of the bowling alley is fixed.

What.

5 Likes

excuse me

1 Like

This is related to every other thing in this thread.

This looks like one of my hot summer night dreams, the ones where I wake up and wish I never did because I feel like Iā€™ve lived a full, mystically wonderful life in some other dimension.

TL;DR= Looks good man.

1 Like

This looks good!

TL;DR= Nice

[ul][li]ā€œMusicā€ has been checked off on the ā€œChecklistā€ checklist.[/li][li]ā€œNever enough optimizingā€ has been checked off on the ā€œChecklistā€ checklist.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

Will the prism map for ball race be in the 0.1.2.0 update?

Probably.

Well for it to be released, the ball race physics thingy needs to be fixed. So, I donā€™t think we can be expecting this map for a little while. Unlessā€¦ :smile:!!

Iā€™m really excited for the new music actually.

1 Like

Just asking, is it going to take long yet?

It requires an engine update, and those take a long time to assure safety. So yes, it will presumably take a while.

1 Like

WIth 4.14 on its way, this should be coming soon too. Excited as hell to try this map out.

8 Likes

[ul][li]The attachment ā€œUE4Editor_2017-02-15_00-03-53.jpgā€ has been added to the card.[/li][li]The attachment ā€œUE4Editor_2017-02-14_00-17-19.jpgā€ has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]A new checklist named ā€œIssuesā€ has been added to the card.[/li][/ul]

3 Likes

[ul][li]ā€œOptimizing is a seemingly neverending process (gotta wait for new Unreal Engine version for new features)ā€ has been checked off on the ā€œChecklistā€ checklist.[/li][/ul]

4 Likes

Looks superb. I think it would be a neat visual experience if you fell down into a starfield like the one hanging above.

Looks so pretty that I could never be mad while playing it.
But also looks really hard XD