Lynco! Tale of the Mystic Yellow-coated Man!

“Howdy-do-dah to ya, stranger! You must be here for the introductory phase of our next story. Well, do take a seat! Don’t be shy.”
You take a seat and listen to what the cranky thief has to say.
“Alright alright, settle down! Now then…our story today will be on the hero known as Lynco!”
(Imagine an epic story of epic proportions, filled with LOVE, MISFORTUNE, and MILD DISCOMFORT.)
“And then he died! Poof! Vanished! Done! Nada! Gone!” Said the old man. “And his legend lived on throughout history, until one day…”
“AYE! Bring me sum’ ale, will ye’?!” A bandit had stumbled into the local tavern. He looks around at the reactions of those within its confines. “Whut’chu all lookin’ at!? Neva seen a real man before!?” He walks over to the leftmost bar stool, and knocks a bystander off of his seat. “Wotch it, FOOL!”

“What do you want, drunken bastard?” The bartender questions.
“I want me sum’ ALE! Some-o-dat fine Argonian Ale. Sis. And I’s ain’t payin’ neither.”
“Just WHO do you think you are!? I run this tavern and I most certainly won’t be givin’ no free drinks out to–” She stops suddenly.
The bandit must have quite fast hands, because before she knew it, he had a finely-sharpened Iron Cutlass aimed at her.
Suddenly, while the bandit continues to ramble on and threaten the others in the Tavern, a mysterious figure walks into the door. He appears to be covered in a yellow trench coat, with a skeletal-overlay design. His yellow hat strongly resembles George Washington’s very own hat.
“Who’sum this be?! Ye’ must be crazy to wear sum’fin so stupid as 'at!” The bandit proceeded to head in his direction, sure that someone who dresses as strange as this must have many Units on him.
“Giv’ up yer cheddar, fool!” The bandit points his cutlass at the man’s throat.
“Lynco.” The mysterious man suddenly ducks underneath the cutlass, causing the bandit to quickly become confused. He then grabs onto the back of the bandit’s head from behind, and uses his other hand to guide the extremely sharp tip till it’s just above his nose.
“You are not welcome here. Begone!” The bandit, with the look of fear in his eyes, runs away, frightened.
“LISTEN HERE PEOPLE OF THIS HERE TAVERN! There is a great evil that will soon plague the city of Whiterun! You must all lis–”
It hit him, but it was too late to retaliate. There was now a large iron cutlass inside of his chest. He looks around as his vision fades, gasping for breath but only tasting blood!
“G----dragon—s!” He falls to the floor, and soon passes away from loss of blood.
“Who’che hell dis’ fellow think he is?! I ain’t no fool! This ain’t no play or no games! We’s here for cha’s units! And we’s gonna git em, too!” The bandit reaches down, and steals the mysterious man’s pocket full-o-units.
“YEEEHAW! I’sum rich! See you scrubs later!” The people of the town were soon overrun by bandits. And everyone died.

THE END

… Kept you waiting, huh?
Here, have a proper introduction.
Howdy. I’m that guy, Lynco. I’m new to these here parts, but i’m sure i’d fit in mighty well! That littl’ piece of literature up there was all made by me in about 30 minutes. I did it to keep ‘ya invested and at the edge of your seat, though i’m sure many out there could write stories 10 times better in a matter of minutes.
I love to play Tower Unite. I originally played Gmod Tower a crapton! But then, Lobby 2 happened. And with that, Gmod Tower’s quick demise was in sight. Once I heard about Tower Unite, I awaited it’s release with extreme happiness and joy! However, a friend of mine decided to buy the game for me during its early access period.
So yeah. I’ve been playing Tower Unite non-stop ever since! It’s one hell of a game full of fun, even in the alpha phase! I can’t even begin to imagine how it’d be in the future!
All in all, I love PixelTail, and I decided that it was time for me to just create a forum account and quit lurkin’!. Introduce yourself if you want to get to know me in the chat below! YAR!

9 Likes

Hello! Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Well, that story certainly was something.

Shame you had to die at the end.

Anyways, welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Awesome! Glad to meet you guys!

1 Like

I’m so tired, I can’t read that story at the moment.
Have fun in the tower, and the forums! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome!:smiley:

1 Like

Gracias, amigos! Glad to get so much attention!

1 Like

Hey! Nice to meet you. :smiley:

Welcome back to the tower and forums Lynco. :smile_cat:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.