LowLevelFatalError (From Offline status in TU)

Hello, i fixed that trouble with Offline in TU, but Online in Steam, but anyway i need your help… When i playing in TU, i see that:

What i should do?

have you checked if you have multiple instances of the game open?
to check open task manager and kill Tower.exe processes

The process you’re looking for is Tower-Win64-Shipping.exe. I think Tower.exe is just for Steam purposes, as it’s not the actual game executable.

2 Likes

Yes i’m checked
EDIT: After re-install TU, i checked that 2 tasks: Tower and Tower.exe. So, i killed Tower.exe process, but… It didn’t help. :confused:
EDIT2: IDK why, but after rebooting games works, but shows that error:

What i should do?

Guys, thank you for your support, but I think I’d rather to Return my money, and come when TU will be realeased with optimisation and with full game. So, see you soon (In 1-2 years, idk xD)

This is probably the same thing thats been happening to me. It has to do with your graphics card I think, it’s an Unreal issue and there isn’t anything the devs can do about it until they upgrade the engine.

http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/t/lowlevelfatalerror/23000/2?u=suburban

I would have said to just wait it out like I am, but you posted that 8 hours ago so it’s probably too late.

1 Like

Oh, thanks for info, anyway i sent inquiry of money refund to Steam Support. I hope soon i could buy a new graphic card, and i’ll buy TU again (Or… Wait and hope, idk. Anyway, again thank you for your support :slight_smile:)