Lost tower creativity competition

So I have released the second song in my “Lobby 1 Memories” album and I decided to make a small “no winners” competition based of the themeing of the music.

The theme is an abandoned lobby 1 with the power left on, rotting away and you discover this abandoned place.

Your objective is to create something, whether it’s a picture or a video, it could be anything! Base it off this idea and submit it down below.

Anyway enjoy the new remix!

PS: not sure how a competition can have no winners but… whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Abandoned Tower: (WIP) By ProcopiousJones

FireLOL256 spent ages walking through that dark tunnel. He had thought that the wooden door in the station under the tower was just a myth, perpetuated by people who had nothing better to do than to spread rumors. He had thought that when he went to the door, all he would find would just be another satanic catsack circle. He had thought that the parallel tunnel he stumbled into would just be a dead end after a short time. Instead he kept walking. For hours he kept walking, only armed with a flashlight to pierce the darkness that consumes his surroundings.

1 Like