Look at my Cat!

This is my cat. Feel free to ask any questions about my cat. Thank you for taking the time to look at my cat. If you would like to see more of my cat, please tell me if you would like to see more of my cat. No, my cat’s left ear is not broken. I hope you enjoyed looking at my cat.

14 Likes

what’s wrong with your dog in that picture?

:musical_score: LOOK AT MY CAT, MY CAT IS AMAZING~

2 Likes

I would like to see more of your cat.

Here is more of my cat.

10 Likes

is it a cat?

Should i lick it?

I think it is, but the vet told me it was a fish.

No, if you lick a cat it will never look at you the same ever again.

Has your cat ever experienced suspension from time, interplanetary travel, or ever discovered it has unimaginable power locked up inside it that foes across the galaxy would kill to harness? Or has it ever perhaps thought, “oh, let’s restructure the fabric of the known universe”?

These are just a few of the signs that may suggest that your cat has something incredibly valuable to offer you, that is, if you can afford the price. pardon my lame references

can i run around while holding it

That’d be dangerous, I imagine.

What’s this little guy’s name

You can if you’re fine with having one eye.

My cat’s name is Baby. She is a grill.

1 Like

She is a grill

https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.PKy-VInVTHt4fM8rMsrRIQEHDt&pid=15.1

2 Likes

I am currently looking at cat, to be more precise the cat which is deployed as your roommate, commonly phrased as “your cat”. My receptors are focused on the aura emitted by cat, looking at it I have slight images of cat food and cat thoughts on my mind. I feel the connection to the eldritch catsack dimensions. I cAn sEE tHinGs Hum4n5 $h0uLdnt eVen trV tO c0mPr€h3nd# I AM ONE WITH THE CATSACKS takeitaway ALL HAIL THE ELDRITCH CATSACK GODohshittakeitaway

I am fine. I invite others to look at your cat.

How often do you give her treats? I give my kitten like 4 pieces of Temptations, a string of Friskies and two pieces of dried chicken/salmon. Something tells me I shouldn’t be giving it too often.

I don’t give my cat treats, she just eats from her food bowl.

Who need treats when you have all them

P E T S