Little Crusaders "rank maintained" bonus idea

I have been playing UCH/LC religiously since I got addicted to GMT. I’ve came up with a small idea that once you’ve achieved a rank, that you should get a compacted bonus for maintaining it ontop of just existing as the rank.

I was figuring that once you’ve changed rank, the maintained bonus is eliminated. As for the rates, I suggest: (Rank bonus x rounds rank maintained) = rank maintained bonus

I suggest this because I find that only having +50 more GMC per round as Colonel compared to Ensigns is an insignificant difference.
Also, I believe that this provides incentive for Colonels to play more cautiously, which forces them to unconsciously share button presses.

Correct me if i’m wrong, but wouldn’t getting a bonus for keeping a rank encourage running away more? (as if rank payouts weren’t incentive enough)

1 Like

I think this should only be done for the Counts, to incentivise them to let others actually press the button as well. The main issue I have with the game right now is that the people who are really good hog the button. When I get count, I tend to just stay back so that others get a go at it. Though, a lot of people do not do this. I feel like the Rank Maintained bonus should only apply to those who are count because of this reason.

2 Likes

I never found fleeing pigmasks to be a massive problem, especially saying how roaring kill stamina. Draws don’t happen as nearly often as they did in old UCH. Games end a lot faster, to what I can thank to how Close Quarter the maps are.Thank you though, I didn’t entirely think about that.

1 Like