Leaving Mini Golf

OK I can see Mini Golf turning into CS:Go quickly. First of all, if the Host leaves the game because he didn’t win, the winner (me) always gets penalized. Same thing happened to my friend.

Also, he somehow turned a way so I couldn’t see anything but in front of me when I was winning. Then he disabled it near the end. This shouldn’t be allowed either because it gave him an advantage. The mini golf is my favorite game but it is ruined by the SUPREME too much control of the host. He shouldn’t be allowed to modify how we shoot the ball and the only person who should be penalized should be the HOST if he leaves early. Please FIX this or I’m getting a refund.

I’m not sure I understand, the host has no control over your camera, nor do they have any control over how other players shoot the ball.

The game closes if the host leaves, because the host is hosting the game. If they leave, there’s no server, so the game gets terminated.

10 Likes

The host of the server quite literally has control over the server. This should not be surprising. That said, having some form of host migration would be nice to have. Unfortunately, implementing a system like that is easier said than done. If you’re angry with how hosts are hosting their servers, then I’d suggest hosting your own server.

3 Likes

THank you I understand that, but I believe your servers should host the games. I understand now that you don’t get any extra credits for actually beating 10 people, but it’s still nice to have b/c I lost 1,000 credits on the last hole right before i got a hole in one because the host left. I say focus on other things like the Jetpack working all the time and not just randomly would be much better, but at least keep this in mind please. I really like what you’ve done so far with the game, me and my friend play it a lot now. Can’t wait to see the arcade, fishing and others. Keep it up. Thanks for considering what I had to say.

1 Like