Is TU supported for Macs?

I have this question, I’m about to buy a MacBook and my question is if this game will work ?

It is currently Windows only. There is a Linux beta. There is no macOS beta or release.

We do plan to port it to macOS, but towards the end of early access.

1 Like

Nice to hear that we are also gonna get TU for the MacOS, can’t wait to have my macbook sound like a jet engine.

1 Like

If you mean MacOS, then yes, it’s coming eventually. If you do actually mean iOS (the operating system of the iPhone) then no, this won’t be coming to mobile.

If you are a gamer, trust me, you don’t want a MacBook.

7 Likes

Can confirm, they like to overheat if you open an internet browser and a second program at the same time.

Not sure about that, but the selection of games you can play on them is crap and the things are harder to modify or upgrade. And they’re overpriced.

1 Like

Don’t worry im well aware of that, had one in high school and the best game i could make it play was UT2004.
With gmod it basically sounded like if you were in a jet where the engines were pushed to beyong the maximum.

Unless you’re a musician, artist, or student, I wouldn’t get a Macbook. Even if you are, there’s better software on PC for just about anything you’re looking to do on an Apple. The only claim to fame they have is their resilience to software crashing and viruses, and even that’s not 100% true. Apple computers are just PCs as well, just with closed-source software and less accessibility overall.

The only reason macs are “virus free” is because none of the virus programs are compatible for mac lol

2 Likes

Here is a list of viruses that can infect iOS.
http://www.thesafemac.com/mmg-catalog/

2 Likes

When do you estimate that will be?