Include Achievements/Milestones!

In Garry’s Mod Tower the, achievements were awesome. I was a sucker for the items included within and I would love to have them obtainable somewhere in development. I have fond memories fooling around with the snake box or adding the bumper to my condo and it would be amazing. Although the items would be great, there could be just the achievements and no reward. If any of you devs do see this post please take it into consideration.

https://trello.com/c/qAPZ6RlN/173-steam-achievements

5 Likes

:sweat:I feel kind of stupid making this post but thanks for showing me its going to be developed and implemented. I am stoked!

7 Likes

Nah you don’t need to feel stupid :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I figured I’d tell you what the new achievements will be like, given the amount of information the devs have given us on streams. Basically, there’ll be milestones and new things called ‘Badges’. I think Badges were meant to be kinda like rankings and you’d level them up by playing the games (Eg., you could have a level 5 badge in Ball Race for playing X amount of games). The milestones are probably pretty similar to the ones from Gmod Tower. Steam Achievements will probably go entirely off of milestones, although I wouldn’t be surprised if they add some extra ones for reaching certain Badge Levels or something.

Don’t quote me on this though, I only remember vague facts off the top of my head so I might have gotten some details wrong, plus the devs aren’t done conceptualizing them yet so anything is subject to change :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes