Hello everybody! Welcome back to another Tower Unite change log. We’ve got a bunch of goodies here for you all to enjoy.
Stay tuned, as we are preparing an exciting update!
- Trivia: End of game score display now lasts longer
- Trivia: Added "you've selected" HUD element that shows what answer you picked (but only for you to see)
- Trivia: Added "retrieving questions from OpenTDB" screen state so players know what is happening
- Trivia: Slight update on the display visuals
- Typing Derby: Improved finished HUD
- Completely redid all countdown message UI - now all games have animated countdowns that are better (countdown UI is the "15 seconds left" messages)
- Added game queue HUD that shows what game you are queued in and how many people are queued in with you. Works with all lobby games (does not work for game world queues just yet, but will in the future)
- Game announce join prompts no longer show up for games you are already queued in
- Added graphics setting to set day night in Lobby/Condos to be animated, day always, or night always
- Fixed Condo shadows being too dark (awful darkness at night)
- Fixed Wheel of Money and Spin to Win from showing the wrong wheel results
- Bowling: Fixed a bug where your camera would not reset when the game ends
- Bowling: Fixed a bug where you would not be placed in a seat properly
- Poker: Fixed players not being put in seats properly
- Fixed Bowling TV appearing invisible when first starting up
- Trivia: Fixed a bug where the last round intermission would last longer than the other intermissions
You can follow our current developments on our Trello:
You can report bugs on our forums:
Or you may also report bugs on our Steam community, but please expect slower response time.