Hey there! I'm Zexxter

Hi, I’m Zexxter, also known as Duck, I’ve been playing Garry’s Mod Tower for quite a bit so I am quite familiar with the whole concept. I’ve been here since lobby 1 and played a bit of lobby 2 but unfortunately I couldn’t make it on the day that GMod tower was shutting down. I purchased this game 2 days ago and have already been playing it for 8 hours. The reason that I didn’t buy this game as soon as it was released was because I thought that it had too little features implemented in it. And yes I did cry a little watching GMod Tower’s End Credits, you’re a liar if you didn’t. The main driving force of the game for me is the sweet, sweet currency. I am a very friendly and open minded person if you get to know me. I’m currently looking to make some good friends to hang out with and play some gamemodes in-game with. Fun fact- I created my name by pushing random letters on the keyboard. Thanks for reading this far, Zexxter.

Add me if you want- http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198110816282/

Welcome to the community! :raising_hand:

1 Like

Welcome @Zexxter!

1 Like

Welcome back to the tower and forums Zexxter. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! :raising_hand:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy!

1 Like

Hi @Zexxter, i’m PatrykPL24 but you can call me @PatrykPL24 :wink:

1 Like

Hello! Welcome! In this site I’m new too! Hello, I am going to make this as short and super simple as I can. My name is Banjamin, but friends call me just Ben. If you want, you can call me Ben too, it’s easier. i think this site is awesome, interesting and informative, so for this reason I joined in this community!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.