Hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal (Cancer thread)

@anon68632391

:pray:

2 Likes

@Toycyborg

1 Like

Вы чертовски серьезные, приятель? Я буду найти свой дом, украсть ваши электрические фаллоимитатор и нож вам в вашем сне. Вы думаете, я шучу? Подумайте еще раз. Я Хакинг Ваш IP-адрес, как мы говорим. Я буду DDos, найти свой дом и убить вас. Не игнорировать меня, я иду для вас.
Вы чертовски серьезные, приятель? Я буду найти свой дом, украсть ваши электрические фаллоимитатор и нож вам в вашем сне. Вы думаете, я шучу? Подумайте еще раз. Я Хакинг Ваш IP-адрес, как мы говорим. Я буду DDos, найти свой дом и убить вас. Не игнорировать меня, я иду для вас.

cyka blyat

Belgo, delivering quality content to your doorstep since 1997

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucObKiTxopc

3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

“DONALD TRUMP CANDY RIDE SYRINGE CAR”
I agree

Did not think i’d see the day I would become a regular. :full_moon_with_face: haha i’m doing it right, right?

… why is not black…

Epic Dank memey

5 Likes

Don’t you ever, EVER respond to my thread again unless you’re going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are “smart” and “funny” comments, when you’re really trying to hide your insecurities by belittling someone on the Internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don’t you realize that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don’t deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It’s time you brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

Dis is not ur thread my frind.

I didn’t give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I’m getting the feeling that you actually think that you’re on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand’s school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents’ expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I’m smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I’ll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

1 Like

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

1 Like

You are about to be sued for slander. I may or may not win anything, but you are going to be forced to get your ass to a court house. You fucked with the wrong person man. You’re a little punk and I am about to put you in your place.
I can’t wait to see how arrogant you are when your parents call you to let you know they have court papers forcing you to show up to court. You will most likely receive them in 2-3 weeks. Enjoy asshole.

How did u hack my internet? How u know my adresss?

1 Like

is dis a jok

nice necro ponyfags