Hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal (Cancer thread)

No kidding! What happened to everybody around here while I was gone? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hell.

I think itā€™s time for another hourly fanfic.

Sonic the Hedgehod big adventure 2

Shadow standed on a big evil robot because he was defeated by him in the previus story and he thinked about what do Eggman do to do that monster. He knewed that it was a something asbout in hit structure so because he was too hard and even a him have problem defeating it. So he thinked hard and he thinked that this is a Eggman growing genius. So he decided to kill the evil Eggman because he was laughing at them because he has another robot too. So Eggman sended them to robot and they fight this. Robot was big nad he was nicer than the previous who was with a big emerald. So that have a more emeralds from a somewhere and they will not defeat that robot that easy and he will retreat thinked eggman. But he was allright and he retreated. Robot figthing them was big so they needen more firepower. So they user a help form from a gun and they used a nuke so but the two hedgehogs retreated. But they forgoted about tails and he died and lotsa animals from a forest died too but they werenā€™t so important to hereos. But it wasnā€™t so bad because Eggman died too and he cannot send a more robots. And they knew that it isnā€™t end because Eggman doesnā€™t died because he retreated long ago. And they searching all the world to find him and a bad genius was hidden and they were searching in other places but because they werenā€™t thinking he is so close so he wasnā€™t founded and he maked a new robot that was badder and nicer. But Shadow used all emeralds and he wiped them so all everybody was at peace and so good. And but Eggman wasnā€™t evil but possesed by evil Mephires so they used a emeralds to kill evil Mephiles and they maked a good job at it but it wasnā€™t very hard for a two hegegohs. So they were happy.

Gotta love ICTON.

Shitpost seller, I tell you I am going into battle, and I want only your strongest shitposts.

im going to need therapy

Mathew were staning in between Boreals and a evil ship of enemies where were armies of the headcrabs and zombies and a big hunters and a Combine and Zombine zombies. He decided to use a grenades to kill them so his rebel army do it bu the enemies were magically defended but that big worm-like creature that killed a father of Alyx. Alyx were between a few zombies. Gordon was wery unhappy and mad and he was crying very much and tears drooped of his face so he decided to shot in worm-like creature. And worm-like creature that were under the powers of gravitation laughed and said ā€œgordon and mathew freeman and a medic and a army you think you can defeat my army just like it? noā€ and he laughed again and again. And Mathew said ā€œwe are in hell and this is a giggle of a evil satanā€ but Gorrdon said ā€œno you know he is using a psychical violenceā€ and Gordon was crazy so he laughed and throwed it into face of evil monster worm and worm died. He fallen to ocean and the wales or other fishes ehave eated him and he was tasyt. Gordon and army throwed grenade again and this time it donā€™t was fail and evil farmy died. Their parts of bodies were everywhere in the city 17. And Gordon and rest have get out Boreals and they finally win it. They thinked but it was like a war that happened before but this time the vortigaunts were spies and they were really on the services of the Combine so Gordon knew it and he killed them all. But then G-Man appeared and disapeared and he said ā€œGordon Freeman no they need to kill you all because you are all evilā€ and Gordon creid and killed G-Man. But it failed and G-Man laughed and he said ā€œIā€™m a lord of combine you have a chance to turn to us and help usā€ ā€œyou diedā€ ā€œno we donā€™t, we have other armiesā€ ā€œNOOO you are lyingā€ and he shoted once again and Mathew and others helped him so G-Man retreated and dispaerd. and combine never retuned

Sonic have and his pals haved saved the Earth in in beforer story. Now it is going farer. And thanks fore reviws and I donā€™t know hot to watch them but niced

Sonic was standing somwehre in the entire place and he though that the Mephiles is bad because he have a possesed a Eggman so he was killer but not bad because he was really nice but not because he was possesed. So but Sonic was hearding a bad voices in his head that said him to kill and he doesnā€™t wanted to do it really! But he transfered into a big werehog that was big very nice and with very big claws that was so big that it canned destroy a few tons of all metals in one so it was powerfull. Sonic werehog attacked a Shadow but he transgeted into werehog too so he donā€™t and they attacked entire city. And they war bad. Very bad so Tails was against them and he maked a big device in few years so werehog sonic and shadow they donā€™t maked no bad to city or the citizieniens. And they transfered into hedgehogs too. So Tails with help of eggman who resureccetd form a grave and he wasnā€™t a zombie but he wasnā€™t nice and strong and they maked a big ship and big robots that defaetd Mephiles so he died and everyone was happy and they maked a party for Shadow because he donā€™t died.

To be cointuned

I will be the 1ļøāƒ£to :heart_eyes:and comfort you from now until the day I die.
I will take you :trophy:that you only think about when youā€™re asleep at :sleeping:.
Let me take the :watch:to understand and I will SET YOUR SPIRIT :free:.
If you :ideograph_advantage:down :on:me, Iā€™ll :ideograph_advantage:down :on:you.
I will do anything that you want me to.
Itā€™s :a:ļø:space_invader:of give and take to make it through.
:sos:if you :ideograph_advantage:down :on:me, Iā€™ll :ideograph_advantage:down :on:you tonight.
When :sleeping::watch:turns to day again.
And you are :on:my mind.
:snowflake:ļøturns to :seedling:and then,
life has past you by.
But now we are :sos:young and :free:.
But weā€™re :running_man:out of :watch:.
:sos:while weā€™ve got each other :pushpin:.
Letā€™s treat our bodies :arrow_forward:ļø.
I wanna know, exactly :frowning:to do,
:sos:that youā€™ll never :ideograph_advantage:me off of your mind.
Communicate, and Iā€™ll go undercover
Gonna make you come tonight,
Over to my :house:,
If you :ideograph_advantage:down :on:me, Iā€™ll :ideograph_advantage:down :on:you,
I will do anything that you want me to,
:sos:if you :ideograph_advantage:down :on:me, Iā€™ll :ideograph_advantage:down :on:you tonight.
Iā€™m not the type to change your mind,
If you wanna take it :turtle:.
:persevere:pressure to go all the :arrow_up_down:ļø.
Just to the :trophy:we can go.
Anytime is the :arrow_forward:ļø:watch:to reveal it when :v:ļø:family_man_woman_boy:
:sunflower:as deep as you and me,
I wanna know every inch of your body, :sos:I can set your spirit :free:.
If you :ideograph_advantage:down :on:me, Iā€™ll :ideograph_advantage:down :on:you,
:sos:if your :ideograph_advantage:down :on:me, Iā€™ll :ideograph_advantage:down :on:you tonight.
I will be the 1ļøāƒ£to :heart_eyes:and comfort you from now until the day I die.
I will take you :trophy:that you only think about when youā€™re asleep at :sleeping:.
If you open :up:to me,
Iā€™ll make you realize the things that you could never :eyes:.
Let me take the :watch:to understand and I will SET YOUR SPIRIT :free:.
:sos:if your :ideograph_advantage:down :on:me, Iā€™ll :ideograph_advantage:down :on:you tonight.

If you come past Esbjerg, hook me up

Iā€™ve never been to Denmark and I dunno when Iā€™ll ever go there. But when I do, Iā€™ll tell you :wink:

1 Like

U FOKIN WOT M8?
U FOKIN WOT?
U FOKIN WOT WOT M8?
U FOKIN WOT?
U FOKIN WOT M8?
U FOKIN WOT?
U FOKIN WOT WOT M8?
U FOKIN WOT?

(it wont let me post, so here)

1 Like

wait is that a bad rats sequel?

Eating some Bad Rats Show

1 Like

2 Likes

I have no memes that donā€™t break the first rule of the forums, so basically this.

1 Like

@Cakemagic @AshGe @Toycyborg @CalculatorSpoon @bromhamsam @MrDerpHerpin

Ainā€™t :persevere:personal thing, :baby:
But you :u6709:got to stay away
Far, far away from my :heart:ļø,my :heart:ļø
Donā€™t you know :frowning:your :lips:is doing
Let me tell it to you from the :new:,:baby:
I donā€™t wanna :sunflower:in :heart_eyes:
:heart_eyes::scissors:ļøjust :smile::a:ļø:hocho:
You make the :hocho:feel :+1:
Iā€™ll fight you to the :end:,:baby:
Youā€™ve been hanging around, :baby:
And you :u6709:started sinking in
Whoa :baby:,youā€™re :arrow_up_down:ļøout of :wavy_dash:ļønow
Unaware how this all got started
Let me tell it you 1ļøāƒ£:heavy_plus_sign::watch:,:baby:
Iā€™ll fight you to the :end:,:baby:
Iā€™ll fight you to the :end:
I learned something about myself
Last :sleeping:with you I knew
I didnā€™t want nobody else
And youā€™re scaring me to death now :baby:
You make the :hocho:feel :+1:,:baby:yeah
I donā€™t want to :sunflower:in :heart_eyes:

1 Like

bootiful, love it!

1 Like

Field-Tournament-Style-Up-and-Down-On-The-Ground-Manja-Flanja-Blanja-Banja-Ishka-Bibble-Babble-Flabble-Doma-Roma-Floma-Boma-Jingle-Jangle-Every-Angle-Bricka-Bracka-Flacka-Stacka-Two-Ton-Rerun-Free-for-All-Big-Ball

3 Likes