Hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal (Cancer thread)

Tomorrow I’ll visit you in Denmark you up and take your Vive.

1 Like

John Freeman who was Gordon Freemans brother was one day in an office typing on a computer. He got an email from his brother that said that aliens and monsters were attacking his place and aksed him for help so he went.

John Freeman got his computer shut down and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the building where he left his motorcycle and normal people close because he was in his office lab coat. John Freeman got on his motorcycl and said “its time for me to live up to my family name and face full life consequences” so he had to go.

John Freeman ramped off the building and did a backflip and landed. He kept driving down the road and made sure there was no zombies around because he ddint have weapon.

The contrysides were nice and the plants were singing and the birds and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for John Freemans quest to help his brother where he was. John Freeman looked around the countrysides and said “its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my brother to defeat the enemys”.

John Freeman was late so he had to drive really fast. A cop car was hiden near by so when John Freeman went by the cops came and wanted to give him a ticket. Here John Freeman saw the first monster because the cop was posessed and had headcrabs.

“I cant give you my lisense officer” John Freeman said

“Why not?” said the headcrab oficer back to John Freeman.

“Because you are headcrab zombie” so John Freeman shot the oficer in the head and drove off thinking “my brother is in trouble there” and went faster.

John Freeman had to go faster like the speed of sound and got there fast because Gordon needed him where he was. John Freeman looked at road signs and saw “Ravenholm” with someons writing under it saying “u shudnt come here” so John Freeman almost turned around but heard screaming like Gordon so he went faster again.

John Freeman drove in and did another flip n jumped off his motorbike and the motor bike took out some headcrab zombies infront of John Freeman. John Freeman smiled and walked fast. John Freeman then looked on the ground and found wepon so he pickd it up and fired fast at zombie goasts in front of a house.

John Freeman said “Zombie goasts leave this place” and the zombie goasts said “but this is our house” and John Freeman felt sorry for them becaus they couldnt live there anymore because they were zombie goasts so he blew up the house and killed the zombie goasts so they were at piece.

Then John Freeman herd another scream from his brother so he kept walking really faster to get where he was. Ravenholdm was nothing like the countrysides there was no birds singing and the pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and bloody from headcrabs.

When John Freeman got to where the screaming was started from he found his brother Gorden Freeman fightin the final bosss and Gordon said “John Freeman! Over here!” so John Freeman went there to where Gordon Freeman was fighting. John Freeman fired his bullet from teh gun really fast and the bullets went and shot the final boss in the eyes and the final boss couldnt see.

Gordon Freeman said “its time to end this ones and for all!” and punched the final boss in the face and the final boss fell. John Freeman said “thanks i could help, bro” and Gordon Freeman said “you should come here earlier next time” and they laughed.

The laughed overed quickly though because John Freeman yelled “LOOK OUT BRO!” and pointed up to the top of the sky. Gordon Freeman looked up and said “NOO! John Freeman run out of here fast as you can!” and John Freeman walked real fast out.

John Freeman loked back and saw Gordon get steppd on by the next boss and he was mad and angry.

“I’ll get you back evil boss!” John Freeman yelled at the top of lungs.

to be continued…?

3 Likes

nice meem

A shitpost a day keeps the Mac away.

1 Like

this is the kind of quality content I signed up for

I love you all

(no homo tho)

plish steh

weh ned deez fred

What is this thread?

The better question is “What isn’t this thread”

Its everything!!!

2 Likes

Sonic aws once in his building and about he was thoughnigg about a more things than before where he was a in a beter lace. He siad to the himself and he said “I want decide where I go then I will go nice places”. He go to the pincin but he donont know where he was cause he forgoten that he was in a nysterius island in the angel islan.d He yeared twice ands he go to picnicn a lonely and he havent meet with no one and he knows that there si a reason then Tails sad “Sonic beawere I sea the doctor Eggman ship” and ship was big and made so metal of metal so Tails decide go away and Sonic fight the ebil Eggman ship and he wins then Eggman was mad but he wasn’t cause he have nice robot to fight them so he send it and robot was nice so Sonic wad losing ao he decicde to retreat but he can’t robot was fater so so he dcide to fight and but he knows there is no chance but there was a big reason of that all in roobt was a big emerald from the isalnd co he can a be faster than Sonic but Sonic knew that cause he used hei powres and he was faster so he win was fast and he can’t fight so so nice robot so he retraetd. But htere was a shadow adn he send a bolts and he won the big figth and eggman falled from the big egg robot what nobone can defeat.

To be continued if I want but I don’t think so cause I have palns for other fictios

And thanks for friend Carrot not here on faniction but he is niced

You can have me.

1 Like

everyone type in chat alex is a silly goose :v::smile::gun:

alex is a silly goose

3 Likes

Who here is from Belgium? I’m from Belgium! Where in Belgium? Gotta steal that Vive.

I’m from greatest country Arstotzka

Hello I’m 9

1 Like

So here goes next mein sorry this is like you se about healf life so it’s better It hough

In a salt room was a Mathew Freeman who was called a carrot by peoples causes he was like a carrot. He was like a Gordon Freeman who was his brother who was now on the ship boreals what was big but he was a bigger but smarter and he desn’t was a doctor luke his brother. He goes to the a arctic where boresalis was to help his brother help some girl doctor was was in throuble. He goes to his nice room and takes a few weapos like he need like a shotfung, rocket missiles and a good mangum which was a silver weapon with good shooting and it kiled a combine trooper with shot if good aiming. And Mathew taked with himself to boreals a medic and a nice soldiers with some weapons luike a big bazookas and a other some weapons like a smgs and a big grenades which explodes. He have talked to doc from rebeliants and he said “doc we better go there fast or they will die I think don’t you” “yes you are wright” - said a medic but to im. Medic was nice and he was in normal rebel scuit but he has a white stripe on his left arm what was with a cross what was a blue like a his eyes. They all have go before night on the ship. Night today was darker than usually and it was creepy. They were waked up by zombies with headcrabs. They were feared by this monsters cause they were evil but strong but unarmed only with claws so the bad aliens headcrabs have possesed them. Doctor have gived a health to everyone and they have killed a bad monters on ship. But here were something more. On ship was a big robot hunter. He have a bad arrows possesed with poison. But they used a bazookas and he get down and he died but there were another hunerst on the ship so they beated them but faster because they needed get fast to Gordon Freeman. They goes faster on the ship and they have reached land somewhere in middle Europe and they have mistooked so they have go to Arctic. There they have seed the boreals and they have seed a Gordon Freeman with a girl doctor what was a girfired of father of Alyx and Alyx Vance here. They have helped them and they goes to where was a all of aliens and a combine and they have destroy a ship boreals because it was evil like a father of Alyx sad. But there were another bad things because the evil combine have attacked a normal ship with zombines like the Alyx said of them. They were smashing granades so they die and everyone on ship was happy. Mathew said to Gordon “Gordon how are you now” and Gordon said “good thanks you brother for help it was usefull” and Alyx said “yes it’s wright” and medic said “no problem we were doing what we were musting to do”. And everyones laughed and ever that not happy soldier what was happy and he laughed. And but there were another attack but of a manhackers and Alyx died and Gordon was sad because he was his girfriend.s But Mathew have helped brother and medic helped too and Gordon was happy beacause he still haved a ones to fight with and fight for. And they cried but next day they were happy.

I found Half-Life 3’s script.