Greetings from Xenaphon!

Hello, I’m Xenaphon but most people just shorten it to Xen. I’m currently 18 and going to High School, I’m currently teaching myself how to use Unreal Editor, C++, and also how to draw. I first learned and played GMT back during Tower 1 but then took a break from playing GMT until Tower 2 came out, then again I took a break from it til I learned that the Devs of GMT were making Tower Unite. Sadly. I was too late on the kickstarter to be able to support it but I bought the game immediately when it went on sale. I love Indie games like Tower Unite and especially the creativity that comes from the devs. I only recently got more serious interacting in the TU community, so my hope is to be able to get good with Unreal Editor and make some cool maps for TU in the gamemodes. I hope to be a good community member of Tower Unite, Thank you.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums!
Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Welcome :relaxed:

Welcome to forums Xen! Glad to see you here! :smiley:
I wish you luck with your studies and hope to see some awesome stuff from you in the future!

Welcome, fellow GMT player!

Welcome Xen!:cat:

Hiii

Welcome back to the tower and forums Xenaphon. :slight_smile:

Have Fun! :grin:

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.