Game Crashing? Help a developer out!

##We’re getting close to release and we need to nail down crashes!

This thread has moved to it's own category

http://forums.pixeltailgames.com/t/how-to-report-crashes-for-alpha-access-backers/4688/1

9 Likes

I have some from previous crashes but the folders are all from 2015, do you still want them?

Only recent crashes please. No point in diving into old builds to find errors that might have already been solved. :slightly_smiling:

EDIT:
Preferably, crashes from the currently live weekly build.

ok, thanks, I’ll PM you if I get any crashes

1 Like

I just had a Fatal Error crash today while playing altitude. Although I don’t have any crash logs in that directory you provided, it’s empty. I think I might know what caused it though. So I hosted minigolf Altitude, and I was by myself until like hole 5 & someone joined. I finished hole 5 cource & it played the music like it was going to the next level (Level Complete Music). But it still had to wait until that player finished, & when he did I crashed & got Fatal Error.

1 Like

Thanks to the crash dumps I’ve gotten so far, @Foohy and I have found that one of the big crashes in minigolf involves wearable hats. We’re fixing that now.

Big thanks to @Madmijk , @meharryp for sending in their crashes, they both crashed on the same function :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

[quote=“Zak, post:1, topic:4602”]
We’re getting close to release
[/quote] HYPE! :smiley:

2 Likes

I couldn’t send you the zip files for some reason… Also I would put how to get into “Appdata” for people who don’t have it as shown.

You can also easily get to that folder going to the Run Window (Win+R) and inserting
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Tower\Saved\Logs

3 Likes

I know. I meant for people who don’t know.

Like I remember like 4 years ago were I was trying to mod Minecraft and had to go into appdata but couldn’t find it.