Flower Shop on Plaza

It would be really swell if Plaza had a Flower Shop, with some plant pots for your condo exterior or interior, flowers (of course), trees, bushes, etc.

14 Likes

I’d like to see trees appear in a shop :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve heard the devs want the ability to add/change plants and stuff. A plant store to come with it would be rad.

7 Likes

The flower shop should be in the form of a greenhouse, because shopping inside of a greenhouse sounds awesome.

The only problem with a flower shop in general is that there’s not a whole lot of space for additional buildings except behind or to the sides of the Tower. However, I’m sure that if this feature is planned, the developers can place it anywhere and make it look nice.

5 Likes

I would really like it if the Stray was relocated and more boardwalk was added wrapping around the island by the bowling alleys. It’d be a great place for future additions, like Kamikaze and all the new stores they might add.

2 Likes

There were some plans to include a Garden Shop in GMTower as evidenced by one of the Trello Cards, however as GMT ended up closing, this never really got in.

But I have to agree one of the kinds of items that is missing from Tower right now is nature-related items, probably because those are way much more of a pain to actually model than hard-surfaces, but I hope at some point the team is able to take a moment off and actually add some plants and stuff like that in. :smile:

3 Likes

“Tower Flower & Garden”

1 Like

I feel like it shouldn’t be a whole shop but just a booth like the smoothie store lady in GMT or where you buy stuff for ball race in GMT

1 Like

I like the idea of a flower shop because the little garden area on the side of my house looks really bland.

1 Like

Yes, me and my mother who play TU would like to see a Garden Shop.

Okay this is a very old bump and please dont do that but I just wanted to say

I FUCKING CALLED IT

1 Like