Dragon feels a bit too strong?

I kind of feel alone but I am probably not, I think the dragon in Little Crusaders is bit too strong. I always get caught by the range of the dragon’s bite because the game stops you when you are in the range of certain death. I feel angry when I get caught mauled from a big difference. If you were wondering what I would do instead, I would decrease the range but keep the fact that it stops you when you are in the kill zone. This would make it a bit harder to snag the knights. I may have this opinion because not many people play this game and its always 3 or 4 people in the game. If you have some reasons why it is good or if my idea is bad, be sure to let me know.:slight_smile:

Renamed to be a bit more accurate to your suggestion rather than a question :wink:

3 Likes

If it weren’t for the size of the hitbox, being the dragon would be the most irritating thing ever, try playing dragon in a server of 5+ players, it’s not fun…

It’s not hard to mash jump and left click whilst tracking the button as a knight, it would be nice if the dragon could turn whilst biting just so the annoying freeze could be removed and potentially playing dragon wouldn’t be so helpless against anything more than 4 players (Since biting one knight wouldn’t literally be suicide for the 4 other knights mounting your back).

2 Likes

I enjoy nitpicking. It helps me make more professional… or what is more believable.

1 Like

Thanks for leaving a excellent reply it helps a lot.:grinning:

2 Likes

I agree.
The dragon used to be weak.
Now its just So OP

lolwhat
I only see one or two dragon victories per game
if anything, I’d say it could use a buff

1 Like

I’ve been thinking, what about making the dragon different depending on the amount of knights.

no.