Am I the only one that liked the Cuboids better than the Melons in Ball Race?

I just think they looked cooler and were a cooler thing to collect in Ball Race than Melons, which are too similar to Bananas.

2 Likes

Eh, cuboids are plain and boring IMO. Melons still have a theme to them, the cuboids looked more like a placeholder thing, which they were.

5 Likes

I mean, I did like the Cuboids as they had this whole “virtual” theme to them which fit well with Tower Unite, I thought, but the Melons are more vibrant, and I like that about them, so I’d be fine with either, I guess.

1 Like

Melons seem a way out of place for me

You are not the only one. However, the devs have clearly stated melons are staying. They’ve expressed that the cuboids are plain and generic, which isn’t wanted in BR.

Melons for life son :watermelon:

But nobody expected the cubic melon!

10 Likes

Regular melons are so 18th century, I agree with ya @Xicious square melons are the future.

1 Like

There we have our ultimate solution.

1 Like

You should make a suggestion to replace the regular melons with square melons. @Radek

1 Like

Sadly, I did, and there were a few others that did as well, but this issue was settled sometime last year. The developers opted for a wacky Ball Race and melons obviously fit that better.