A Form Of Vehicle (Cars And Bikes) Also Skatepark

So you may be thinking why would they add cars and stuff when the map is a walking distance?
Well i think they should add at least a skateboard of some sort too get around the map faster etc and your friends can ride with you and there could be a SkatePark!

I don’t know if this would work but i think it would be a cool addition to TowerUnite

1 Like

There are speed shoes I believe for backers who backed the Indiegogo. I don’t know if there will be a companion item for those who didn’t back.

I think roller skates were announced in an earlier stream, along with other transportation items.

1 Like

Golf cart. Please for the love of god add golf carts and off road 4x4s! It worked in Star Citizen!

1 Like

I think having a skatepark or some sort of place where players can use their transport vehicles and have fun with them is a great idea, especially since that means we won’t need to build our own parks in our condos (but doing so should be possible as well). Even players who have the Ball Race Orb and Golf Ball items can have fun in there!

For additional vehicles, I think adding hoverboards* and motorcycles would be awesome. Perhaps some vehicles would allow players to do tricks on them, to make the skatepark that much better of a place.

*Leaning forward or backward on a hoverboard will push you in that direction. Hoverboards do work on water, and leaning is the only way to move when over water, unless you’ve got power to move your board forward with rockets or something to provide velocity. Please don’t disallow hoverboards to function when over water, because I’d personally love to explore the ocean on a hoverboard!

I remember there being what you are asking for in GMod workshop, basically having hoverboards and doing tricks on them

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=150455514&searchtext=hoverboard
something like this?

Well, the controls that that mod uses are terrible, and the only trick you can do on the board is spin around. If hoverboards were to be implemented into TU, I can only hope that they would have more comfortable controls (especially with the use of a gamepad, you could possibly ride boards around like you would in the game ‘Skate 3’) and more tricks to do, like flips, grabs, and grinds, et cetera.

Yeah, but i dont think they would go that far, might have to be a thing for workshop, or might be a after release update