[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

July 20th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

9 Likes

Awwww shit son

1 Like

July 21st, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

10 Likes

I’ve seen that in the discord chat

1 Like

That’s because this thread posts stuff that was posted in Discord.

10 Likes

Oh no, you can’t automatically optimise your levels? I think you should immediately dedicate all your programming resources to developing an HLOD-based level optimiser that generates low-poly meshes, bounds, collision meshes and transition distances without producing any holes in your meshes and delivering good results while being completely bug free and compatible with Android, OSX, MS-DOS, Amiga and Windows ME. That’s what we need right now!

2 Likes

And it needs cup holders.
Don’t you dare to make this missing.

4 Likes

Sry forgot that.

Oh and how about some fancy tessellation algorithms that easily replace discrete LODs and instead help reducing the amount of data needed for storing an object

2 Likes
4 Likes

July 22nd, 2016

18 Likes

oh nice, someone else besides me likes to put stuff in the sand

3 Likes

Having the ability to change the object scale? Yes please!

4 Likes

They only did in the level editor. You can see the UE4 gimbal. That means that they didn’t implement anything like that.

4 Likes

Awww.

Oh well, it’s gonna be implemented sooner or later anyways. My hopes arent crushed yet.

2 Likes

CONSUME! CONSUME!

5 Likes

July 23rd, 2016

9 Likes

That’s either a giant gun on a normal sized ferris wheel or it is a mini ferris wheel with a normal sized gun. Either way, it’s weird.

2 Likes

Interesting way to play Russian Roulette.

6 Likes

Cant wait to get my head blown off

6 Likes

It’s been awhile. I’m most definitely looking forward to all of these glorious additions! :smile:

2 Likes