[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Working hard to complete your to do list, awesome! I don’t mind if cut some features and implement them in the next update instead. Your to-do list is quite long at the moment.

2 Likes

I like the theater door. Perfect for my basement theater!

2 Likes

Will double doors be a thing?

2 Likes

I audibly said “holy shit this is so good” when I saw that monorail screenshot.

2 Likes

This monorail shit is fantastic. Not even complete and I LOVE IT

2 Likes

Beautiful as always :smile:

2 Likes

That station. Oh my. Oh my… I need new pants.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Will the condo doors be removed similar to how the fridge and toilet were removed now that doors can be bought? It might be nice for making sure your condo keeps a consistent theme.

4 Likes

I’d prefer if you could toggle any of the default doors independently, rather than having them be completely removed. Doors just seem like something that’s supposed to come with a home, you know?

2 Likes

This is Lazer Tag.

7 Likes

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

this is good, this is very very good

1 Like

That’s just the queue

1 Like

Yes, but keep in mind fridges and, more commonly, toilets, are usually included in a home as well. I’ve seen more houses with less doors sell than houses that make you supply a fridge. Not that it doesn’t happen, just sayin’.

1 Like

it looks like the medic gun from KF2, lol make it so when you kill 3 people it will upgrade to a sub machine-gun, then a shotgun and the end an assault rifle.

6 Likes

I’ve never heard of a house including a fridge, but I’m Texan, so maybe this is a cultural or regional difference. Where do you live?

1 Like

Actually,I like the idea about making a kill steak upgrate to smg with a little disadvantage like overheat

2 Likes

Hnnnggghhh. The Laser Tag arena looks amazing. I am SO GLAD that there are all those different obstacles and things. It looks like we’ll be able to come up with all kinds of different strategies for battle in there. Very much looking forward to it, great job guys! :smile_cat:

1 Like

New York. This might just be personal experience, then. Could just be a courtesy I ended up having a couple times.

2 Likes

Depends if you buy with appliances or not. If you do, they throw in the washer, dryer, microwave and fridge in the price of the house, but if it doesn’t include appliances you have to get your own. It’s just a matter of what the owners want to leave behind, tbh.

I’m in Texas and I’ve always bought with appliances, mostly because everyone that I buy from seems to be moving really far away.

3 Likes