[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

7 Likes

May 27th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

20 Likes

Hype

2 Likes

Wow, that’s beautiful.

2 Likes

I have no idea where i’d put that, but it looks great

2 Likes

The shooting gallery looks pretty hype!!! :grin:

2 Likes

How does one look hype?

2 Likes

May 28th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

14 Likes

Would be useful for @JesusFreak’s pirate ship!

2 Likes

Does this just mean nicer UI for the item editors?
Because theyre nice.

1 Like

It will make things more convenient since you can type the actual values down. This will be useful for some of my canvases so I can make sure they’re the same size.

5 Likes

Just wanna say how much I love how often you all comment on the images we post. Really helps us out.

24 Likes

Well y’all doin’ great work, and what better way to improve than feedback?

4 Likes

And we all love you guys and how often you post development progress. :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Would be awesome if there was a Copy button that copies all values into clipboard in a form of JSON array or similar. Same for colours. The use of strings for this would allow saving values and posting them in the forums.

3 Likes

i need this, i’m tied of my posters being sligtly out of shape, i want nothing less than perfection

1 Like

Wow! Thank you for the input fields.

2 Likes

How about an automatic detection of the aspect ratio of the source image?

3 Likes

Please yes. However for my posters i’d probably not use it since they’re all different aspect ratios, but that would definitely be useful!

1 Like

How long time did this one take?

It is so detailed, or did they work on their magic and took a part of the map, resized it and added goldplate onto it?

3 Likes