[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Yesss, come to us :smiley:

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the update! Here in Canada the update is coming at 10:00pm so I probably wont be awake for when the update comes. ;-;

1 Like

It’ll be around 03:00 for me. I’ll have to wait until the morning to actually see the new content. :octopus:

1 Like

4AM for me, I hate timezones.

1 Like

4PM for me, lel

1 Like

4 AM for me too… I’ll be awake… I’ll sleep now

G’night!!

1 Like

To add on to that, they’re called shoji, and they can be used as doors, windows, or room dividers.

4 Likes

So you hate the universe?

5 AM here.

1 Like

awww, too bad I got school tomorrow so I can’t stay up the next morning to witness the update.
Good thing however, is that school will be over rather soon and I won’t have afternoon school, so I can check quite early.

1 Like

You bet I do.

1 Like

New Plan!

Go to bed around 10:30/11PM and set an alarm for 2:30/3AM. :smile:

2 Likes

8 PM fellows :wink:

1 Like

May 2nd, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

15 Likes

Way to go, I was 3 minutes earlier. :slight_smile:
I deleted it, don’t even know why I posted it in the first place.

1 Like

rip that man

1 Like

I don’t see why you couldn’t post it.

1 Like

Caboose was going to post it anyway.

1 Like

@JesusFreak

1 Like

May 3rd, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

4 Likes

oooh I believe this is for the wrist

1 Like