[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

I think they’re showing off the fog machines. At least that’s my guess.

2 Likes

Those are the things on the wall? Shouldn’t the fog be more to the front then?

2 Likes

Yeah that’s kinda throwing me off a little as well. Like I said I’m not 100% sure what exactly it is.

2 Likes

hotboxin it

2 Likes

I think the direction of them was changed or something

3 Likes

Finally working playercount :smiley:

2 Likes

April 5th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

9 Likes

RAD
I like

3 Likes

Since the launch of the Early Access, version changes from 0.0.18.2 to 0.1.0.0?

3 Likes

In my opinion it should be: [Alpha/Early Access] [update version].[patch version]

2 Likes

April 6th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/9eg57k90u4gc08b/She%20says%20I%20am%20the%20one.mp4

LATER DOWN THE ROAD

18 Likes

Tower unite is almost here :smiley:

4 Likes

I choked on my water from laughing at the moonwalk bit :ok_hand:

7 Likes

PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it XD

2 Likes

I guess he finally fixed that model huh?

2 Likes

April 7th, 2016

AFTER EARLY ACCESS

9 Likes

:sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Its going to be “0.1.0.0”
When the game is fully released, it will be “1.0.0.0”

3 Likes

What time tomorrow does it come out UK time? Hoping it’s as soon at it hits the 8th but I’m doubtful :confounded:

2 Likes

If you see the Steam Page, for UK (and Spain too) Tower Unite is gonna be released at 00:00, but I’m not really sure

2 Likes