[56K Modem Warning] Tower Unite Discord Development Sneak Peek

Here you go

12 Likes

Wow. this is so damn awesome.
Everything I see just gets me more hyped and I LOVE the attention you give to members, thank you so much!

3 Likes

Omg this is beautiful… I want to play that game D:

Don’t worry, one more month…

2 Likes

Are those mountains auto generated from those boxes?

1 Like

Looks like I will need to do ANOTHER CONDO UPDATE VIDEO

3 Likes

Holy shit just one more month I CAN DO THIS

1 Like

It’s only a personal taste but I think The mountains in the horizon ruin a little the “Beach and ocean” look of it, I mean, it looks too “confined” for some reason… why not something like an Atole? (or in any way the ability to custom it in-game with another “skybox theme”

3 Likes

Yeah, I also feel the mountains obscure it too much. Maybe make them shorter, or have some sort of invisible barrier that only appears once you get too close to it (sort of like Minecraft’s barrier)?

2 Likes

In my opinion, I enjoy the mountains being there, because they make the outdoor condo area feel less empty. It does make the ocean feel almost like a lake, but having nothing to look at at all on the horizon makes the scene a little uncomfortable.

Besides, the scene in general just looks awesome. I could possibly set up some sort of outdoor shack to fit with the scenery given.

7 Likes

Hm… no other condos to be seen…
Pocket-dimension-based condos confirmed???

2 Likes

Seeing this customisable would be cool. Some choices premade by Pixeltail would be a good start.

1 Like

I remember Mac saying this one stream.

1 Like

Yeah, I have to agree. Before, everything looked so plain and boring. Just a vast expanse of emptiness. Now there’s actually something to look at and it doesn’t feel like the condo is just floating on a vast expanse of ocean. I think it looks so much better now.

2 Likes

I agree with @spriteclad and @SpongePierre that there should be some sort of changeable skybox, because I liked the open space because it felt more like an ocean than a lake, and a lake feels confined

2 Likes

March 3rd, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

4 Likes

How about… We put the mountain on the sides and behind the condo (behind… I mean Hall side) and we complete th mountain borders with some beaches and palm trees, but we let a wide opening on the private beach side

2 Likes

I personally like the tropical bay/lagoon feel about the outdoor area. However, it would also look decent as a complete beach with an actual island that the condo is sitting on. I guess a customizable scenery tweaker would satisfy everyone…

1 Like

@Erickson9610 I made a simple picture to express what I mean*

^Something like that, There’s still the mountain but since you can see the ocean distance when you go out, it doesn’t feel entire confined, I guess? (it’s maybe worth giving a try)

But yeah, a Scenery tweaker would be best

5 Likes

I Like this Idea, although it is important to remember that this is still in Alpha, chances are we’ll get the option to change the exterior scenery once the game launches (Be it EA, or Full Release)

1 Like

March 4th, 2016

Notice: All items below are provided without context. There is NO guarantee anything featured in them will be present in the final release. These items are shown from RAW development. Items are in chronological order, bottom being most recent.

http://samuelmaddock.com/up/UE4Editor_2016-03-03_22-47-24.png

http://puu.sh/mNzL8/056d637f56.png

9 Likes